MLB 98-100-3 -7.95

Over 7.5 Mets
    Under 8 Braves
    Over 8.5 Brewers
    Nationals -140
    Twins -115
    Over 9 Angels

GL to all

Last year, I became interested in Baseball when BarryT started posting. I tried to figure out his method but was unable to do so. Then, the VFV site went down. Along the way, I came up with a method that produced a profit for the year. I am extremely grateful to BarryT for getting me going on this.and introducing me to the Killer Sports Research database.

Starting today, I am going to post. I will start with a $1,000 stake for odds line bets and a $1,000 stake for 1.5 run line bets. I will play 5% of my run line stake and 7% of my odd line stake on each game I play which is based on 1/3 of what I think my edge is. ALL GAMES PLAYED ARE ON LISTED PITCHERS. This is very important. I will update my stakes every time I post as well as provide a flat bet return on all action to date. I will also post the Eastern Time starting time on all games.

Wish me luck!

Comment

Baseball: Starting Bankroll $1,000 oddsline and $1,000 run line

Oddsline: 1210 ET Mets -175 for $70
      Runline: Mets -1.5 +115 for $50

I will post another game later.
      Last edited by capcondo; 05-02-2019, 09:04 AM.

Comment

• Barryt
        Barryt commented
        Editing a comment
        Here's wishing you well
        I posted the query I was using in a PM to you

MLB 54-56 +1.64

All First 5

SD +142
      Houston +110
      Milwaukee Under 4.5 -115
      KC +153
      Boston Under 5 -120
      Washington Over 4.5 -120
      Anaheim Under 4.5 even
      Last edited by Loops; 05-02-2019, 01:25 PM.

Comment

loops what are your thought on Saturdays fight

Comment

Coach, I love ya buddy, but God do I hope your wrong tonight with your Bruins selection. This is the first time in my life that I wish I wasn't on vacation and was back home to be in the Arena District to witness this thing first hand.

FWIW.....boy have I been getting some dirty looks down here on FMB with my CBJ shirts, lol. Tons of Tampa Bay fans and actually a ton of Boston people down here. Which is bad enough when we start talking about the NFL (me being a Falcons fan is not good, lol).

Comment

Originally posted by steviev View Post
            loops what are your thought on Saturdays fight
            Over should be alright. Canelo will probably win but Jacobs is a damn good fighter and is a lot bigger so it should be a decent fight but both guys have good chins so I think it’ll go all 12 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Loops View Post

Over should be alright. Canelo will probably win but Jacobs is a damn good fighter and is a lot bigger so it should be a decent fight but both guys have good chins so I think it’ll go all 12 rounds
              thanks for the insight

Comment

Originally posted by gcotton View Post
                Coach, I love ya buddy, but God do I hope your wrong tonight with your Bruins selection. This is the first time in my life that I wish I wasn't on vacation and was back home to be in the Arena District to witness this thing first hand.

FWIW.....boy have I been getting some dirty looks down here on FMB with my CBJ shirts, lol. Tons of Tampa Bay fans and actually a ton of Boston people down here. Which is bad enough when we start talking about the NFL (me being a Falcons fan is not good, lol).
                You see my record in the NHL Playoffs so you probably shouldn’t worry too much.... have fun on vacation

Comment

MLB; 10:07 PM ET Angels -155 for $70 on the Odds Line and $50 on the run line -1.5 +135 for $50

Comment

Working...
                  X