Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufc 237

Jessica Andrade -125 vs Rose Namajunas
    Bucking several trends here as a recent poll of top ranked UFC fighters had 90% picking Namajunas. Rose has almost a 5” height advantage and a significant reach advantage. She’s also the reigning champion. However; Andrade will be fighting in front of her Brazilian home crowd and also possesses a significant advantage in power and a very underrated ground game. Namajunas has never faced. an opponent with this kind of power and it will be interesting to see how she reacts when she absorbs that first power punch. GLTA on a great card!
    ******Winner***** KO round 2
    Last edited by tonylove; 05-11-2019, 09:54 PM.

TL......u are $$$$ in the UFC!!!! You’ve been paying my mortgage payment for the last 9 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Caseinpoint View Post
      TL......u are $$$$ in the UFC!!!! You’ve been paying my mortgage payment for the last 9 months.
      LMEAO - how much have you TIPPED HIM then, as a result of him paying your house note you bum?

Comment

Originally posted by FARFAGNUGES View Post

LMEAO - how much have you TIPPED HIM then, as a result of him paying your house note you bum?
        I see now that SPORTSBettor is now FARFAG.

Comment

NO DOUBT about that

Comment

Originally posted by Caseinpoint View Post

I see now that SPORTSBettor is now FARFAG.
            ANSWER the QUESTION you fraud..... Why are you so cheap to those that HELP you???

Comment

Working...
            X