X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mon. June 10th ALL SPORTS

NBA 53-36 +12.20 [-11.00]

Over 214

eyes tell me Raptors end it......Durant is looking like a go though.......would it shock anybody if Warriors send it back to Oracle?....no side for me

MLB 234-225-5 -.60

Over 9.5 Atlanta
    Dodgers -165
    Phillies -135
    Boston -1.5 [-120]
    Over 10.5 Washington
    Mets +180

GL to all

NBA sure don't want it to end.And KD can pull a Willis reed and send it all way to gm 7

Comment

Looking more and more like Durant is playing (how many minutes? how close to 100%? no one knows)...I've been tracking the market moves on Twitter @ViewFromVegas...the new Circa Sports was first to go to pick 'em at noon PT and then they, along with Westgate SuperBook were first to go to Warriors -1...MGM is now at Warriors -1 though Circa has dipped back to pick 'em. Still 4 hours until gametime for everyone to weigh in. I picked Raptors in 6 before the series in VSiN's Point Spread Weekly and I'm sticking with that (meaning, I think Warriors win tonight and Raptors close it out to close down Oracle). GLA

Comment

MLB:

Odds: +1.82
        Runs: -1.22

Cards -130 and -1.5 +130
        Red Sox -240 and -1.5 -120

GL

Comment

Have to take the now Hm Dog Raps. 20000 will be standing outside going nuts in Mississauga. Inside...? Fuggedaboutit! 26 years since the Jays and Habs in 1993. Also like OV 215 and Sale-Minor un 7.5 and Ryu-Canning un 9.
          Last edited by marcbryanjacob; 06-10-2019, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Barryt
            Barryt commented
            Editing a comment
            26 effin years ..
            Incredible

Hey Dave what is this new playMGM line source on VI 1st screen?

Comment

3 hrs out

ev Horizon Bovada Bodog
            -101 Circa Pinny

Comment

Definitely looks like Dave is right... Raps in 6.
              Once again Warriors have to play "not to lose " last game in the Oracle. Proved way too much for them last time losing by 9 ,largest margin of series, despite being up DDs early.
              "A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
              “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

• Mrvolo
                Mrvolo commented
                Editing a comment
                Dave is more right then wrong and was due following his Belmont Picks.public was on Toronto in game 5 and Warriors will be favorite side in Game 6 so I am on Toronto and Dave bullsides this Series.They remind me of the 1969 Mets.

Think the new playMGM is their NJ app.

http://www.playmgm.com

Comment

Working...
              X