CFL 2019 starts tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFL 2019 starts tonight

No need to wait for 2020 for summer football, the CFL has it starting tonight Hamilton at Sask and 3 more games on fri sat.
    Both teams have new coaches and while Sask is picked last in the West and Hamilton first in the East, Sask opened only a 3 point dog , now +4,5 on the road once again indicating the weakness of the CFL east..
    Sask ml and +5
    gl everyone
    "A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
    “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Friday
    Edm -10 vs MTL
    Sat
    CGy -8 vs OTT
    BC-2 vs WPG
    “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

As always early season dogs and unders r noteworthy.

Comment

My lines based upon last year would give the edge to SSK, EDM in a big way, CGY to squeak by barely, and WPG to win outright. Since I am 3-1 in Arena, I won't wait for the 5th week to bet the CFL. I'll take WPG + 1.5.

Comment

Past post but for the record bet Al's +9(missed the 10) and ml

Comment

Going to pass on Red Blacks tomorrow and 'tail this dog hunts on Wpg

Comment

Even though I won last week on Washington (Arena), this week they moved from a dog to a fav minutes ago. That said, my line says Albany by 3.8 so I have to take them with the 1.5 pts 5D is now giving me.

Comment

A nice 2-0 yesterday, especially with the Albany come back, scoring 42 pts in the second half. I have never seen such volatile line movements as I have in the Arena league. Albany started off around -2.5 or -3, mid-day yesterday they were dogs at +1.5 when I bet them, and then a few hours later were favs again at -2.5. Today, I think the line is too high on Phil over A.C., as I think A.C. can actually win this game. ERGO, I took A.C. +7 this morning at 5D. Who knows how this line will move.

Comment

• bullybeater
                  bullybeater commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Dog, my site has +8.5 +105 now

Will CFL line b out 2day? Who will open now with no Greek?

Comment

Usually follow the CFL in the Summer to get my football jones going, but this year have some added incentive. A local kid was picked up to play LB for Hamilton. Chris Frey Jr. Went to school with his parents and used to work with his Mom. He went to camp with Carolina last Summer after not getting drafted out of Michigan St. Made it until final cuts. So happy that he is getting a chance, kid has had the odds stacked against him his entire career. He had 6 tackles in the two preseason games and made 2 Special Teams tackles on Friday night. So I will be rooting hard and watching the Ti-Cats all season.

Comment

A.C. QB Hippeard down in the first half and out for the game. Downhill from that point on.

Comment

Hardly anybody really seems interested in the CFL, so for the last few years I used to send my picks by PM to just 1 to 2 guys here at Dave's site who bet this sport besides me. I was lucky to post a profit each year since I started betting this league with a limited amount of plays. Last week, as you know, I was 1-0 with WPG over BC. This week, when the lines opened, I missed HAM at -2. but got it at -2.5. It is rare that I will lay over -3 on a fav in any sport, and I probably would not do it here, but if the line gets back to -3, it seems like a bettor might take a chance on this line. With most books, I think it is now -3.5. In Arena where I am now 4-2, I am a bit interested in Balt, but so far this dog is not getting enough points for me to lay any money down on this game.

Comment

For the very few who follow this sport waiting for the real thing, HAM beats TOR 64-14 with 604 yds to 322, which will really skew the data. Now 2-0 in the CFL and no bet in Arena this week, so I remain there at 4-2.

Comment

• bullybeater
                          bullybeater commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Dog,you are the man !

Thank you...if i have a bet next week one more time Monday after 2:24 pm when at least one of the off shore books I have an account with posts a lline, I will post my play.

Comment

Not seeing anything with this weeks' lines posted by 5D. With Arena, I have Balt -13.8, Alb -5.7, Was -10.9. 5D has them -13.5, -3.5, -10.5, respectively. Though these are openings and they may jump wildly. With the CFL, using a combo from this year and last year, I have WPG -8.8, HAM -16.1, CGY -16.6, SSK -13.6. Current lines are now -3.5, -14, -10.5, -13.5, respectively. My CGY might be high, but Bo Levi Michell had an off night in his first start and he might not wake up after the bye like Masoli (HAM) did without a bye. Will pass for now.

Comment

Working...
                          X