Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing beyond tomorrow night on 5 Dimes, same line as above,, total is 55

Comment

So tired of NBA yakyak and nuthin bout summer league. So tired of the rich and famous. There's golf and tennis 2morrow rite? Gimme some action, plz n thx

Comment

Like pulling teeth; BM and pinny finally back from vacation I guess

Comment

Earlier today I took EDM-3 (-110) on my Stations app. I made lines again for the CFL and ended up with EDM -10.9, even though everyone is waiting for Reilly to have his breakout game. Also WPG -everything, pass on MTL at OTT as I have conflicting data, and HAM -4.6. The last two weeks I passed on both the Arena and CFL, and remain 4-2 in Arena play and 2-0 on the CFL. Balt looks interesting in Arena but they have already secured a playoff spot, so I didn't even make a line on this game.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisDogHunts View Post
            Earlier today I took EDM-3 (-110) on my Stations app. I made lines again for the CFL and ended up with EDM -10.9, even though everyone is waiting for Reilly to have his breakout game. Also WPG -everything, pass on MTL at OTT as I have conflicting data, and HAM -4.6. The last two weeks I passed on both the Arena and CFL, and remain 4-2 in Arena play and 2-0 on the CFL. Balt looks interesting in Arena but they have already secured a playoff spot, so I didn't even make a line on this game.
            Another rocking chair winner nice job Dog

Comment

Pinny 5d and Jazz just out...no moves yet...I guess Tue PM seems to be the preferred time frame...halfway between Sunday and Thursday.
              Last edited by marcbryanjacob; 07-16-2019, 10:34 AM.

Comment

I don't know where this line is heading and maybe I'm taking the worst of it, but I took MTL +5 as I have them winning straight up.

Comment

Now 4-0 here with the CFL. My line actually had MTL -9.1 and the way the public was betting EDM, even up to -6 at one point, I thought I was all alone with my SU call. MTL wins by 10. Not sure if there is all that much interest here in the CFL, but if I have another play in the future, I will try to post it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisDogHunts View Post
                    Now 4-0 here with the CFL. My line actually had MTL -9.1 and the way the public was betting EDM, even up to -6 at one point, I thought I was all alone with my SU call. MTL wins by 10. Not sure if there is all that much interest here in the CFL, but if I have another play in the future, I will try to post it.
                    Thanks for posting and when it went to 6 I had to do a double take because I can't remember too many games if any going the other way on your picks

Comment

Sometimes I forget the old adage, "Bet favorites early and dogs late". However, at least half the time when I do that, the line does not move in my direction, though this time it would have helped me get the best number. Thanks for the response.

Comment

Working...
                      X