Need Proxy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Proxy

Unfortunately I need to find a new proxy for this year. I have been playing the Supercontest for the last 7 years with Bob Frederick as my Proxy.
    I just learned Bob passed away last month. This was very sad for me to hear, Bob had never made 1 error in my dealings with him and just seemed
    like a really good person.

Can anyone recommend a Good Proxy. I also would like to try the new Circa contest as well.

I am coming to Vegas on August 3rd......

Please let me know, Much appreciated!!!

Originally posted by JIMMYJAM4508 View Post
    Unfortunately I need to find a new proxy for this year. I have been playing the Supercontest for the last 7 years with Bob Frederick as my Proxy.
    I just learned Bob passed away last month. This was very sad for me to hear, Bob had never made 1 error in my dealings with him and just seemed

Can anyone recommend a Good Proxy. I also would like to try the new Circa contest as well.

Mr Tuley does proxies. Search proxy and info is there from him

Comment

and if Dave doesn't do it
      Andy Iskoe,@ Logical Approach as honest and reasonable as can be, never a mistake either

Comment

Originally posted by JIMMYJAM4508 View Post

Thanks, bullybeater...yes, JIMMYJAM, I was sad to hear of Bob's passing last month. Send me a private message or email at dave@viewfromvegas.com and we'll get it done and, yes, I'm doing Circa as well).

Comment

I can gladly vouch for Dave....

Comment

Hello,

I too will need a new proxy for this year's Super Contest. I found out today that Bob Frederick had past away when I sent an email to him letting him know about by plans to sign up for the Super Contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobk6200 View Post
              Hello,

I too will need a new proxy for this year's Super Contest. I found out today that Bob Frederick had past away when I sent an email to him letting him know about by plans to sign up for the Super Contest.
              Drop me a private message here or email dave@viewfromvegas.com and we'll set it up. I should be around from now until the start of football season (I might make a weekend jaunt to Del Mar if I have a few days with nobody coming to town).

Comment

Working...
              X