Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2 NFL pick thread

Great week 1 going 5-1 hoping to go strong week 2. Week 2 pick 6:

CINCINNATI BENGALS PK -Inflated line here as to me Vegas is concenred heavy money coud be on Baltimore after the way they played week 1 on both sides of the ball. Much different story here going against a very good Bengals D Line and being on the road. As I mentioned last week the Bengals are my sleeper team in the AFC this year and like them on a short week at home. Bengals take this game 22-17.-

HOUSTON TEXANS -2 -I cant fault the Texans for losing at New England. Not the easiest of places to play. Watson didn't look great but I like him here vs Tennessee. Titans had a long weather delayed game last Sunday in Miami and got banged up losing Tight End and possibly Mariota. I don't think the Titans made a good decision year end canning Mike Mularky and think they're in for a long year. Even though it's back to back road games for Houston I still like them to get the win 20-15.-

MIAMI DOLPHINS +3 -Another week 2 line were the line is way off due to the way a team played in the case the Jets. Short week for NY Jets and they will be going agaisnt a QB that I think is going to be come back player of the year on offense and won't be throwing 4 picks. I don't even see this a close game and have the Dolphins winning 30-17.-

OAKLAND RAIDERS +6 -Denver looked great on both sides of the ball week 1 vs Seattle but now they get a Raiders team that has lots to prove. Short week for Oakland but I esecially like them after they way they got embarssed at home. Teams that get embrassed the week before for whatever reason come to play the following week. Denver is not strong at QB or RB two things that could expose the Raiders. With that being said the Raiders won't win at Denver but keep it close and lose 32-29.-

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS +1 1/2 -Brady could be in a lot of trouble here. Jags line eats up teams defense line as we saw last week and Brady doesn't have the best protection. Gronk will be double teamed and don't see other Pats making big plays. Jags will also be able to score the Pats and I like the Jags to take this game 24-17.-

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES -3 -Great bargain line here. Tampa Bay couldn't have played any better last week but now gets a very good Eagles defense. Eagles also getting a week and a half of rest. Even with Foles at QB the Eagles will have better time management of the game and won't allow the crazy amount of posessions Tampa got last week. This is also a sell on Fitzpatrick bet as he won't play anywhere near what he did last week. Eagles 27-21-

Nice week Fent Dog.... I like your Cincy, Jacksonville, and Philly plays... good luck

Comment

Nice picking Dog! Off to another great start

Comment

Working...
      X