saratoga sort of week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saratoga sort of week 2

To say the racing has been a bit disappointing is an understatement. Stakes races average 6.08 horses. Chad's 6 winners average a 4.48 payoff. Pletcher and juice boy servis have 2 winners,Shug and Ward 0 though Mott is hot. I thought Hough retired and Toner keeps putting them over!!! Last week 20 winners last raced at Belmont for an average mutual of 10.40. 16 shippers averaging 15.80. For the meet last raced at Churchill have produced 18 winners and monmouth 7. Soon the "Saratoga race over the track" angle will start to come into play...either a good or bad race is a plus...Still waiting for the Sharp juice to kick in

Some of the above stuff is what makes Saratoga so tough, a lot of things change yearly, I can remember a few years back a CD shipper couldn't win, but as JJ said very good to date this meet. Irad Ortiz Jr should bounce back this week after only 2 wins last week and an 0-9 Sunday, kinda like my picks. Irad usually a top Turf jock here is only 1 for 25 on turf so far. That will change. No George Weaver winners yet although 3 seconds in 6 mounts. Contessa has had some tough meets up here and is 0-38 right now, McLaughlin usually does well is without a win 0-10. Hopefully the rain won't effect the turf races on Wednesday. I will be heading up for two days Sat and Sun if anyone around.

Comment

Irad's roi is a bit over 1.00,franco is 3-52 .76 roi....d.davis 0-38,so bad even his dad not riding him!!!

Comment

Help is on the way.MOV where are you?

Comment

MOV also swore andy serling doesn't bet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrvolo View Post
            Help is on the way.MOV where are you?
            Waiting for Mr.Outside's input as well...think he's actually sticking to his own advice of taking it slow early in meet and observing, etc. I'll try to give him a nudge

Comment

Saratoga, and also waiting for MOV, but anyway

5th race exactas 4-8 with 2-4-7-8-9

9th race Ex Box 8 with 1-4-5-6

10th race Ex Box 2 with 3-8-9-11

Comment

Race 1
                $20 win #8 Our Legend 15-1
                $2 exbx 8/3,4,6

Fisher has three entered here. Gonna side with the longest one. He won a jump race here last week with McCarthy up, so hoping his barn is loaded AND McCarthy is getting the good ones. These jump races offer tons of value if you can solve them.

good luck to all this meet!

Comment

Just Showing up at the Spa

Race 4 #2 $40 Show
                  Race 7 #3 $40 Show

$20 Show Parlay
                  the above two horses with the #6 in the 8th race

Comment

R3 ott at 7F
                    Nothing to go on at all
                    2angles for me
                    #2 has 7f w
                    #10 is MTO in an OTT race
                    Both are 2TS
                    first 2 favs also..dam

"A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
                    “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

Forgot the uncoupled entry #7(with 10) 7-2 exa =73 Tri= $264...gotta pay attention or one pays at the windows
                      “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

I saw it and played 7-10 box only.That is the way this meet is going.

Comment

DEL MAR Today

2nd race ex box 7 with 3-5-6-8
                          5th race ex 4-5 with 2-3-4-5-6-7
                          7th race ex box 2 with 3-5-6
                          7th race #2 W&P

Comment

R5 pic3 with trainers that have won at least 2 races
                            8/3611/310
                            other pluses R6 3&6 are uncoupled 11 is MTO R7 10 is uncoupled and other half scratched

Comment

R9 #8 is significant favourite in R8-9 DD despite being 5th choice in ML.

Comment

Working...
                              X