Saratoga Wednesday 7/31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saratoga Wednesday 7/31

Week 3/meet observations.....Horses with race over the track,regardless of how bad will show an advantage. Pletcher horses running better on turf than dirt. Castellano riding with his head slightly up his ass.The hotter it gets the more speed favoring tracks will get. This past weekend showed a distinct outside closer/horror rail bias on dirt. Where are Shug's horses??? Ellis Park of all places....Not one mention regarding Navvaro and his new wonder horse as it relates to the many accusations of juicing. Between he and Servis they have been making a mockery of Monmouth...Irad may kill someone...I like Tom Amoss as a race analyst,though Paul Lo Duca likes every horse in the race....I know Todd Schrupp is a TVG employee but geez is there a bigger shill for any company out there?!?! Shippers still doing well

Looks like races #1 and #5 Off Turf today

Comment

Just some history.Back in60’s,the king of juicers Oscar Bararra was claiming and moving up and winning all over.At Saratoga he would go 1-29,etc.The Word was
      nyra told him we know you are doing something and we will catch you but leave them clean at Saratoga or we will somehow bar you.True or not he never did tricks
      but would claim a bunch at Spa and then when they went south on Thruway watch out.Same for Peter Fereolla.Also Navvaro’s other runners are not running lights out.
      His big horse may be that good.
      Servis is another story.He has some of Dubbs horses and he is the Poster Boy for a NYRA.GL this week.

Comment

Some nice trainer stats for today. Serves tops the list

RaceHorseTrainerAngleStsWin%Itm%$2ROI
        1KeotaServis Jason1st after clm10838%70%0.45
        9Mr. Al's GalCamejo Jose M46-90daysAway10328%64%1.26
        10MorelikelythannotBrown Chad CBlinkers off1631%69%0.12

"A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
        “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

a little Show parlay at the Spa
          $30 SHOW parlay
          race 2 #1
          race 4 #7
          race 7 #1

Comment

Sharp is sending me to the poor house real quick but still going to bet his horse in the 6th,Cairo Express as he's won with this type in the past. Like betting the "other Brown" when he has a big favorite in the race.#8 in the 7th. Lastly in the 8th I'm sure #3 Short Pour will be overbet due to his very rough last out trip.#10 Aillish was so full of run last out the outrider had to pull horse up.....

Comment

Chad Browns World!!!!!!!!

were just watching.................

And i guess Irad decided to Ride this week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Last edited by ThemadmanAC; 07-31-2019, 02:45 PM.

Comment

8th race at Saratoga
                exactas 10-11 with 2-3-4-5-7-10-11

10th race exacta box
                4 with 5-9-10-11

DEL MAR
                1st race #6 W&P

2nd race ex boxes
                4 with 1-2-6-7

3rd race Exactas
                2-9 with 1-2-4-8-9

5th race #10 W&P