• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL PreSeason picks -Aug 8th

INDY -2 1/2

MIAMI -3 1/2

DENV (1st Half) -3

LAC/ARIZ Over 37

GL, ThemanAC...should be fun night...here's my piece in the NY Post this morning: http://nypost.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx

Best Bet: Jaguars +4.5 vs. Ravens
    Lean: Bills +3 vs. Colts

Comment

Atlanta +4 HOF game under belt.

Denver - 3.5 Ditto

Jones (Giants) over 99. 5 yards. Tries to make impression.

The only problem right now is that Rivers (Rush) still hasn't posted spreads for any exhibition games or CFL for that matter, yet.
      "Baby, it's cold outside!" Isn't that so, snowflakes?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTuley View Post
        GL, ThemanAC...should be fun night...here's my piece in the NY Post this morning: http://nypost.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx

Best Bet: Jaguars +4.5 vs. Ravens
        Lean: Bills +3 vs. Colts
        t

Tuley moving lines ...Jax down to +3 and buff down to +2.5...Lines move a lot more in exhibition

Comment

Originally posted by bullybeater View Post
          t

Tuley moving lines ...Jax down to +3 and buff down to +2.5...Lines move a lot more in exhibition
          LMEAO...I was thinking same thing; thanks for noticing...VSiN readers got my picks on Wednesday and grabbed pretty much all the +5s and any +4.5s left disappeared after my NY Post article got out there and has kept pouring in all day. I'm not saying it's all from my readers/followers, but never underestimate the reach of VFV Nation, right? :-) Now it just has to win!!!

Comment

Won with Bills but lost with Jaguars on Thursday...won with Vikings on Friday...have Bengals +3.5 on Saturday GLA

Comment

Working...
            X