Arena Bowl Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Bowl Game

Phats…let me know if you received my play on Alb with the Arena Bowl Game by my PM, still trying to figure out Dave’s notification center. With the win, that should make us 5-1 with this league and 5-1 with the CFL. Now I am up so many units with my 3 Unit bets, I am getting ready for college foots. I know nobody plays the CFL here, but if I have a play in the future, which might be rare, I will send it to you and BullyBeater by PM , the only 2 guys here seem to be interested in these way out games, not even Dave who seems he is playing around with Pre Season. Most of us who bet bigger units and ignore the NFL pre-season since we bet way over the standard bet and we think pre-season is a losing game.

Originally posted by ThisDogHunts View Post
    Phats…let me know if you received my play on Alb with the Arena Bowl Game by my PM, still trying to figure out Dave’s notification center. With the win, that should make us 5-1 with this league and 5-1 with the CFL. Now I am up so many units with my 3 Unit bets, I am getting ready for college foots. I know nobody plays the CFL here, but if I have a play in the future, which might be rare, I will send it to you and BullyBeater by PM , the only 2 guys here seem to be interested in these way out games, not even Dave who seems he is playing around with Pre Season. Most of us who bet bigger units and ignore the NFL pre-season since we bet way over the standard bet and we think pre-season is a losing game.
    Dog, wish you posted that arena game and yes I am interested in all your plays..Thx !

Comment

Dog,
      I have been tailing your plays for years now and am extremely appreciative of your great work. I would like to read EVERYTHING that you post. Your consideration of this request is greatly appreciated.
      Charlie

Comment

Dog I sent you a PM, thanks

Comment

You are slaying the mighty dragon TDH. Congrats on the Arena season. Unfortunately, I was traveling a good bit on Sunday, and just got back in town yesterday. Did you get my hunch play I PM'd you on Calgary and taking the points over the weekend? I was looking for your line on the game to confirm the number. Let me know if you like anything this week in the CFL? Keep up the great work!!

Comment

Working...
          X