Survivor Rollover 2019 Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor Rollover 2019 Week 1

Last season, I started this thread. Starting with $100, I placed ML wagers on favourites to mimic a survivor pool and then rolling the money into the next week and so on. You always have the options to split the pot, or take a profit or cash out entirely. Nice thing is, you can take the same team multiple times. Seahawk Rick and BarryT joined the fun last year. Hope to have a few more entrants. Good luck

Come hell or high water, I am going to stick with home teams this year and try not to lay too much juice. Options are limited this week and I'll land on the Bears -175 to return $157 The Monsters of the Midway defense, under Chuck Pagano, should pick up where it left off last year. Rodgers and the Packers offense might struggle with the new system they've implemented, while the Bears O under a maturing and improving Trubisky (guided by the crafty HC Nagy) have many weapons at their disposal. Look for the Bears to win by 7-10pts. GL all.
    Last edited by DaveyShines; 09-05-2019, 06:28 AM.

THANKS for putting the thread up again!

I think I'll throw an entry or two in on this...My mistake last year was not taking any money off the table when I got up around $1000 before I flamed out...Idiot!

Comment

Count me in also.

Comment

OK...I threw the dice...Good luck boys!

Week 1

CHI -170 -- $100 -- Payout is $60
        KC -175 -- $100 -- Payout is $57

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
          Seahawk Rick commented
          Editing a comment
          CHI shows me once again why they are one of my jinx teams...Why he throws to the endzone with all the time and timeouts left is beyond me...Barf. Come on KC!

This sounds very intriguing, count me in!

Comment

My play Denver -145 100 to win 69

Comment

Talk about going up in flames!! Trubisky looked lost or was it the improved GB defense? Probably a combination. I may come back next week with another entry. Good luck fellas and keep it rollin'!!

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
              Seahawk Rick commented
              Editing a comment
              Looked like a small college game...QB's had more rust on them than the Titanic. Come back next week...IFFFF KC wins, I'll be back too! IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Sounds fun, I’m in!

Comment

Week 1

PHI -480 -- $100 -- Payout is $20.80
              BAL -320 -- $100 -- Payout is $31.25

Good Luck to you all!

Comment

Dallas -350 $100 for $29
                LAC -280 $100 for $36

Comment

Off to a nice 2-0 and start, might have to just fade Miami all year with one of my entries

Comment

I didn't post but since I proposed this along with Davey I actually bet a 3 teamer. I'm betting at-1 so if I tie I'm a loser .So I had bet Pha {phew), Bal & Sea(phew!! Pushed at -1) Bet $60 to get $93 and then bet the $93 on NO (phew phew phew!) To get $127.
                    Used up my supply of rabbits feet though...searching my lawn for 4 leaf clovers.
                    Last edited by Barryt; 09-10-2019, 09:16 AM.
                    "A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
                    “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

Working...
                    X