Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bimmercando View Post
    Figured out how to get signed in!

Opened with Microsoft Edge ( IE ) and NOT Google Chrome !!!!!
    Chrome not working for it.

Plays coming up
    Glad to hear you got in, bimmercando. I wasn't getting in at first on Google Chrome at first (even after Mr Pixter told me it was up and running)...I cleared my cookies/cache and that fixed it at least on my laptop.

My apologies on not getting back to you sooner. GL

Comment

What is the competition playing for in this contest and how many are registered?

Comment

Effing Russians are hacking everything these days!

Comment

cant log in to the contest...…..help...…….

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
            Seahawk Rick commented
            Editing a comment
            Paco....Did you try getting to the contest site using Internet Explorer browser (IE)? That's how I got to it. I had issues using Google Chrome like others posted above.

Dave and whoever is in charge.....When I went to the site this morning (Sat), my login info was gone. I tried to reset my password and it said my email was invalid. So I created a new username (gcotton08). I know I made my plays for the NFL on Thursday afternoon under my normal name (gcotton). I have no way of knowing if those picks are still on the site, so I will make 5 new plays for the NFL as well as CFB. If you can find my plays from Thursday, can I use them?? And then disregard my new plays?? I know I had GB, but I can't remember who else I had. Sorry for the trouble!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldhead View Post
            What is the competition playing for in this contest and how many are registered?
            Season-long prize: 2 nights at Vegas hotel (you must get yourself here) and dinner for 2 with yours truly
            Weekly prizes for both NCAA and NFL contest (must have perfect 7-0 record in NCAA or 5-0 in NFL): dinner with yours truly (though most opt for spending day with me watching NFL with free food and drinks) or a ViewFromVegas shirt if you're not coming to Vegas in the next year.

More than 100 so far in NFL, over 80 in NCAA with 80 minutes to deadline

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
              Seahawk Rick commented
              Editing a comment
              The prizes are inconsequential...The prestige of winning this incredible contest can't be measured with mere material goods, (OK, $10K would be great!) but it's the admiration you get from your fellow competitors that is the true prize knowing that you have beaten the best at a game children should not attempt to play. You stand above others seeking to get to the mountain top of football prognostication where mortals get washed away in their tears of anguish by failing to win it all...

Most winners end up on Fallon, Colbert or the Cooking Channel, where they share with the world how they were able to overcome the immense odds of winning the contest of contests! There is sometimes a parade thrown in the winners honor...Many times it's at 3:00am on a backstreet in old town Vegas, but throngs of spectators are there to cheer for you, and by cheering, I mean a lot of drunks yelling at you to get out of the middle of the street as they throw empty bottles of Mad Dog 20/20 at you!

I hear Antonio Brown my be the parade Grand Marshall for the next year...Crackers for all!

Test your metal against the others, and know the battle will be bloody, but it can be won. If not, go into the abyss with the other fallen warriors, as nobody remembers who came in 2nd...Unless it's Super Bowl 49...That is a 2nd place finish I won't forget no matter how many opiods I take.

Good luck.

Originally posted by gcotton View Post
            Dave and whoever is in charge.....When I went to the site this morning (Sat), my login info was gone. I tried to reset my password and it said my email was invalid. So I created a new username (gcotton08). I know I made my plays for the NFL on Thursday afternoon under my normal name (gcotton). I have no way of knowing if those picks are still on the site, so I will make 5 new plays for the NFL as well as CFB. If you can find my plays from Thursday, can I use them?? And then disregard my new plays?? I know I had GB, but I can't remember who else I had. Sorry for the trouble!
            g...sorry for whatever happened (we'll figure out login issue later)...for now, Packers pick was still in the system...I updated gcotton08 to match it and we'll sort it out later.
            gcotton PACKERS FALCONS CHIEFS RAMS COWBOYS
            gcotton08 PACKERS FALCONS CHIEFS RAMS COWBOYS

Comment

We closed this morning with 93 in the NCAA contest and 133 in the NFL contest...GLA

Note for those who didn't get in for Week 1: you can still play the rest of the reason for weekly prizes (or for the season-long prizes if you can overcome the 0-7 or 0-5 start

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTuley View Post

g...sorry for whatever happened (we'll figure out login issue later)...for now, Packers pick was still in the system...I updated gcotton08 to match it and we'll sort it out later.
                gcotton PACKERS FALCONS CHIEFS RAMS COWBOYS
                gcotton08 PACKERS FALCONS CHIEFS RAMS COWBOYS
                gcotton 4.0
                gcotton08 4.0

Comment

Working...
                X