X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skykam1914
    replied
    Arizona +13.5
    it took the cardinals 3 quarters to wake up and find their offense, which they did on the fourth quarter last week. I do realize this is the first road start of Murray’s Career. The Baltimore fans will be raucous. My opinion complete overreaction to the result of their game last week. Yes Baltimore will win, but in my opinion by no more than 10. Also have a home coming for Terrell Suggs and you know he wants to make Jackson and company pay for his not resigning with the Ravens. Good luck to all this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• eieio
    replied
    POW 1 - 0 MGM -2.5
    Taking the RAMS here, if NO allowed HOU to score 28 pts against them how are they going to hold off the RAM attack. Also like that it is on the grass for the home team when NO plays on artifcial turf.
    eieio

Leave a comment:

• JIMMYJAM4508
    replied
    NFL POW (1-0)

Raiders + 7 MGM

Chuckie is Back- My take on this game is simple, How Is the CHiefs Defense going to contain Carr and Josh Jacobs. I see the Raiders not backing down all season, I know Mahomes will get his share but I think this game comes down to a field goal. Chuckie starts the season 2-0 ATS as a dog....Take The Raiders!

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    You're a prophet, that I hope profits off the ML!

• mtheller
    replied
    NFL POW 0-0-0 (0 points)

Philly -1-1/2 MGM

Philly worked out some first have kinks against Washington last week to win the game. They will be ready for a full game this week. They are the better of the two teams and the line movement shows it. Philly wins this game easily and stops any ATL attack.

Leave a comment:

• aaron24
    replied
    POW (1-0)
    Seattle + 4 MGM
    Limp effort for Pittsburgh last week may indicate they miss Antonio Brown more than than they realize. Seattle with Russel Wilson 18-7-3 as a dog . The Math Model has Seattle winning straight up.
    Seattle 28 Pittsburgh 23...

Leave a comment:

• RacingCat
    replied
    POW 0-1

LA Rams -2.5 (MGM)

The revenge spot for the Saints is making the headlines but that is overblown. Rams are the stronger team in my view. Saints traveling across country on a short week. Both games last year between these two were in the Superdome, this one is on grass where Saints have historically been less effective. Laying less than a FG is good value in my view, Rams win by 3 or more.

Leave a comment:

• Sorany
    replied
    Pow 0-1
    Dolphins +19 1/2 CGTechnology
    Pats 1-5 straight up in Miami over the last 6 years and 1-6 against the spread the last 7 years.

Leave a comment:

• Compass rose
    replied
    NFL P.O.W. WEEK 2(0-1-0)

ARIZ PLUS 13 1/2 ALL OVER

Baltimore blow out previous week comes home feeling great—Arizona wakes up 4th quarter and ties game with Detroit.

Baltimore has K.C next week—should win this one without breaking a sweat, but I think the 13 ½ is too high considering this game is one they very well may be looking past. I’ll take the points and figure the Ravens do just enough to win by 10 or so.

Leave a comment:

• DaveTuley
    replied
    Originally posted by gcotton View Post
    Standings are now updated at the top of page 1.
    Thanks, g...and I've edited your top post to clarify/expand on some rules and give more details on prizes and the playoff portion of the contest. GLA

Leave a comment:

• gcotton
    replied
    Standings are now updated at the top of page 1.

Leave a comment:

• str8outtadurango
    replied
    POW 1-0

SEAHAWKS +4 (WESTGATE)

PITT looked terrible
    Carroll>Tomlin
    Wilson>Roethlisberger
    Sea DL will get after Big Ben
    Grab the points and sprinkle some on the ML as well

Leave a comment:

• Caseinpoint
    replied
    0-1 pow
    Atlanta +2 1/2 Caesars
    With all the excitement about Wentz being back, most folks have forgotten how good Matty Ice is in the Falcon Dome. Julio happy with his much deserved new contract and all the playmakers still in place on offense. In the battle of the birds, look for the dirty birds to jump out to a big lead and then hold on for dear life.

Leave a comment:

• Senator L
    replied
    NFL P.O.W. 1-0
    Patriots -18 CG Technology
    I wouldn't doubt if this line goes to -21. From observation you have the best
    team in the leauge against the worse. A division rivalry and even if they take Brady out
    after 2 quarters NE back ups will still have a field day. I don't think they do it on purpose
    but it should be a route

Leave a comment:

• Barryt
    replied
    0-1
    Car -6.5 Westgate
    Going to ride the TNF home favourite angle again. it wins 61.2% ( see TNF thread ) and with 14weeks left that gives me 8.5 wins . So need 1,5 wins in last 2 weeks to get to 10

Leave a comment:

Working...
X