• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucky
    replied
    POW 1-0
    Jets +6.5 Westgate

I was waiting for this to climb to 7 but it doesn’t appear it’s going to make it, at least not on the vegasinsider page. Too big of an overreaction to Sam being out, as well as everyone thinking the Browns were going to be so great last week

Leave a comment:

• FreeJack
    replied
    0-1

Cle -6.5 MGM

I expect the browns to clean up a lot of their problems (almost all showing lack of discipline). The Jets are a mess this year from the top down. With the talent on the browns they should be able to pull together enough to win this by 2 TDs. The Browns get their mojo going and OBJ has a killer game, Browns 24-10.

Leave a comment:

• Durbify
    replied
    Record 1-0

clev/NY over 45

I expect Cleveland to rebound offensively with the injuries The jets have defensively. Let’s not forget the dog pound defense last week giving up 43. Jets won’t score 43 but will find the end zone a few times. Cleveland can’t correct 43 points defensively in one week. I see 31-21 game. Too many injuries and subs for NYJ to keep up 4 quarters.

Leave a comment:

• Pittsburgh
    replied
    NFL P.O.W. WEEK 2(0-1-0)

Browns -6 Circa

Lined jumped 4 points since Darnold will no longer play. I think the Browns have a bounce back game this week. Big let down last week with all the hype about how good the Browns will be in the off season. If Cleveland shuts down Bell, its going to be a long night for the Jets to try and move the ball. Bell has a banged up shoulder which may not hold up all game. I see a close game early with Cleveland pulling away in the second half.

Leave a comment:

• Mrvolo
    commented on 's reply
    Keep thinking like that and you will win more games then you lose.Good pick.

• chamoinla
    replied
    NFL P.O.W. (0-1)

Atlanta +1.5 MGM

The Philadelphia Eagles have started their fourth straight regular season with a win under head coach Doug Pederson, and with the Birds hitting the road to face the Falcons, the team is hoping to buck a recent trend. Under Pederson, the Eagles are 0-2 on the road in week two over the past two seasons.
    Atlanta is coming into the game here after getting stomped by the Vikings. The Falcons defense was ripped apart by the Vikings offense which ended up scoring a total of 28 points on the day. For all the power the Falcons offense was supposed to have on the year they were only able to respond with 12 points and did not look like they were on the same page a lot of the game.
    Matt Ryan played a decent game for the Falcons as he went 33-46 in the game for 304 yards and a pair of touchdowns, but he did throw a couple of picks as well. Ito Smith was the leading rusher for the Falcons as he carried the ball 6 times and only managed to pick up 31 yards.
    The Eagles offense managed to get together on the same page in the second half of the game. The downside for the Eagles is the defense struggled against the Redskins offense and actually needs to figure out how to defend the pass better in this game as Ryan can easily carve the Eagles defense up. Look for the Falcons defense to be better in this game compared to week 1.
    GL.

Leave a comment:

• AmazingMom
    replied
    NFL POW (0-1-0)

Chiefs -7 William Hill Westgate

I read once that betting success ATS was improved by picking teams with the better QB and the better T/O margin. Kansas City has as both of those. Last week Oak had one takeaway, Chiefs had two for +2 turnover margin. Chiefs defense more likely to limit Carr than Oakland defense will limit Mahomes. KC 38-24

Leave a comment:

• Blueandgold65
    replied
    2019 NFL P.O.W. (1-0-0)

KC -7 Stations, William Hill

Taking one of the top young quarterbacks in the league in Mahomes versus division rival Raiders on a rebuilding program. Oakland Defense not nearly as capable as the Jaguars - and Jags lost to Chiefs top offense by 14 points. This could be won by 21 points if not for Derek Carr. That keeps it under two touchdowns.

Leave a comment:

• Aztec10
    replied
    POW YTD (1-0-0)

Raiders/ Chefs OVER 53. Westgate 12:15 pm PDT

Time challenges this week doesn't leave me with much. Why not root for a crazy AFL style shootout on Chefs last trip to Oakland. Expect Mahomes to light things up this afternoon even w/o Hill playing. Though can't imagine Gruden signing up for a game in the 30's, just don't think you can beat the chefs by playing keep away. How about 37-31 Chefs.

Leave a comment:

• cdog
    replied
    2019 NFL POW (1-0)

Atlanta +1.5 William Hill

Well i can give you all the stats you want ! Or I can just say Atlanta looked terrible last week in Minnesota And Philly woke up in the second half against a lesser Skins team so in my eyes all angles look towards Philly pounding the falcons . So i ask can you possibly bet Atlanta? I bet 90% of you say no !!! So my play this week will be Falcons at home getting 1.5

good luck

Leave a comment:

• NinerUteFan
    replied
    Use Dal-6 William Hill. Sorry

Leave a comment:

• NinerUteFan
    replied
    2019 NFL POW (1-0)

Dal -6

Wanted to pull the trigger on NE -18, but Pat's although best team 0-5 when spread over 17 points. I believe the odds are high that they will eventually get that win - maybe against the worst team in NFL who just had a fire sale this summer and will probably be 0-5 in a month. But I digress. Sorry

Dallas is play of the week because their defense is getting the takeaways (forced fumbles and ints). They are 4.4 to Washington's 1.4 when you add last week's actual to this week's computer generated fantasy projections. Washington had no takeaways last week against Eagles, and with Redskin's injuries and Prescott's record over past few years of not giving up the ball very much, this could be a long day for Redskins defense, keeping them on the field and wearing them out. Keenum and Washington defense are forecast to be #19 (each) in fantasy projections. Prescott and Dallas D forecast to be #4 QB and #6 defense. Dal 37-14

Leave a comment:

• Strmchsr1
    replied
    NFL P.O.W. 2019 WEEK 2 (1-0-0)

Dal -6 nearly everywhere (use William Hill)

Two teams starting off differently. Prescott and company should score at will with one of the top offensive lines as the engine that drives the offense that roared under new offensive coordinator Kellen Moore. Washington's defensive injuries (DLs, CBs) won't help slow down Dallas attack. Dallas bend but don't break defense gives up yards but limits scoring, mostly. Could easily be an over here as well, as dallas D often softens up after a big lead. Dallas 34-24

Leave a comment:

• Loops
    replied
    Miami +19.

Im wondering if the patriots will run up the score on a head coach who helped them shut down the Rams offense in the SB, also knowing what they’re doing in Miami with their rebuild.

Leave a comment:

• east coast
    replied
    POW 0-1

Under 43 Houst/Jax , South Point, last year the Jags only managed 10 points in two games vs Houston D and for Jax to have any chance they need to tighten up their own D this week, I make the line 41 at best so I'm on the Under here

Leave a comment:

Working...
X