Tue. Sept. 10th MLB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tue. Sept. 10th MLB

201-211-9 -30.45 [+8.10].....doesn't look like I'm going to get back to even this season....sorry to those who follow.....not going to stop trying though..

Under 8 Mets
    Over 10 Whitesox
    Over 13.5 St. Louis
    Over 9 Cleveland
    Under 9 Cincy
    Atlanta -160
    Cubs -1.5 [even]
    Over 10 Minnesota

GL to all

WHO IS GARDNER WINSHEW?

Gardner Minshew is Jacksonville’s new starting QB; he has an interesting story:

— Minshew was at Troy State for a semester but transferred to Northwest Mississippi CC.
    — He led Northwest Mississippi to the 2015 NJCAA national championship, then moved on to play ball at East Carolina.
    — He split playing time in two years at ECU, then was going to transfer to Alabama for his last year, sit on the bench in hopes of learning under Nick Saban and becoming a coach someday.

— But he transferred to Washington State instead, because they needed a QB last year, and he lit the Pac-12 up under coach Mike Leach.
    — He threw 50+ passes in 10 of his 13 starts at Wazzu, was Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year .
    — Now he is Jacksonville’s starting QB. He’ll be able to write a great book someday

Comment

I had heard he was going to be a grad assistant coach at Alabama.....sounds like for now he made a good choice to stick with it.....nice story

Comment

Coach it is a long football season i am sure you will do well

Comment

Working...
        X