Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL P.O.W. (Play Of the Week) Contest: Week 3 (Sept. 20-24) Post Plays Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POW 1-1

Vikings -16½ Wynn LV

The Bills are bad, really bad. Having one of your veterans retire during the game doesn't help either.Sean McDermott always seems to be second
    guessing himself. McCoy the running back will be playing with broken rib cartilage I think the Vikings light it up at home and they got rid of their kicker
    so you know they'll try out their new guy. I think the Bills will be embarrassed Again!

Comment

N.F.L. P.O.W.---( 2-0-0)

ARIZ /CHI OVER 37 1/2 Westgate

After showing squat 1st two weeks, and being shutout last week, believe this number too low- Chi had tough game Mon, and should do well vs Az D- AZ should score SOMETHING!!!

Comment

2018 NFL P.O.W. (2-0-0 YTD)

Bucs +1.5 (William Hill)

Lined opened +3, grabbing before it sinks further as +1.5 is a rogue 0.5 from a majority of lines (+1) still out there. Expect this game to go over. Steelers just 1-7 ATS without Ryan Shazier and, though highly unlikely, could be without Antonio Brown. Tampa's play-calling has arguably been the best outside of the Rams' to start the year and Steelers are allowing 8.6 YPA in six games without Joe Haden (questionable) dating back to last season.

Comment

NFL P O W 1-0-1

Washington +3 MGM

Just saw a stat that reads teams coming off a tie then going on the road are 0-10 straight up this century,
          I will bite and take the field goal to boot,

Comment

2018 NFL P.O.W. (1-1-0)

Eagles -6.5 everywhere

I like the Eagles in this spot coming off a road loss to a good Tampa team. They play well at home. I expect a good game from Foles as he knows his playing time is about to come to an end when Wentz returns possibly next week. Eagles play well at home and I see Luck getting rattled early by the Philly crowd.

Comment

Updated standings are now listed above

Comment

pow 0-2
                Baltimore-5 (everywhere)
                Yes, this line looks very strange, especially after the beat down the Ravens received last week. However; the blackbirds are always a good bet at home while the Broncs rarely play well outside of mile high.

Comment

2018 NFL POW (1-1-0)

Cleveland Browns - 3 MGM

If not for missed field goals, the Browns would be 2-0 right now. They now get a home game on national television where they can finally get their long awaited win with the nation watching. I have been particularly impressed with the Browns defense. If they can make life difficult for Big Ben and Brees, I expect them to overwhelm Darnold especially with the Jets needing to travel on a short week with minimal time to prepare.

Comment

I'm making executive decision to move the below post to this thread (I mistakenly kept the Week 2 P.O.W. thread as a sticky and this was the only person to post a Week 3 play there), but I want to make sure skullf gets in due to my error as he was obviously trying to follow the rules):

skullf
                    skullf
                    09-17-2018, 03:30 PM
                    Week 3 Seahawks-2 1/2 William Hill Cowboys won't be facing checkdown Eli Manning this week, I see Russel Wilson rolling out,making enough plays outside the pocket to cover the 3 points @ Seattle. Giants offensive line is below avg and Eli hearing footsteps keeping ObJ from making explosive plays..

Comment

• gcotton
                      gcotton commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Dave he actually did post it here as well. It looks like he noticed his mistake and posted it in both places. It is on the first page, like the the 4th post.

CLEVELAND -3

Team played and tried hard in both starts.
                    At home with a good defense. The start of a win streak for the Browns???

Comment

POW 1-1

Saints+3 (Westgate)

Think the Saints are the better team here and will put up a lot of points in this spot. Take the 3 and put some on the money line. Kamara and Thomas have huge games.

Comment

2018 nfl pow (1-1-0)

T.B. +1 (MGM)

Steelers only 3-5 last 8 as road chalk.Koetter 5-0 as home dog since last year. Tampa has been playing lights out this year. Pittsburgh still trying to find the light switch.Tuley the Tout likes T.B. and you know how sharp he is !!!

Comment

DET + 7 (westgate)

NE offense sputtering...desperation time for the LIONS?...yes, Coach P knows the pats better then anybody...offense came to life late in last game..can the Pats lose 2 in a row?...yes!..Stafford and LIons "D" rise to the occasion before raucous home crowd.

Glta!
                          Last edited by jdmoose1950; 09-20-2018, 06:00 AM.

Comment

NFL P.O.W (0-2-0)
                            LA Chargers +7 (Stations)

Too many points for a good QB. Chargers are a bad luck team, but can score with Rivers and company. They keep it close, may even steal one with Rams getting Vikings next.
                            "Do what is right . . . and suffer the consequences" Sam Houston

Comment

Pow 0-2 (had Lions national embarrassment wk1 and NE revenged by JX wk2)

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS PK

2 tms going in opposite directions. Usually in baseball u wait until it's W3/L3. But I've seen enuf to lay a cheap no HFA price in TB. This gm should be 5

Comment

Working...
                              X