Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL P.O.W. (Play Of the Week) Contest: Week 3 (Sept. 20-24) Post Plays Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW 0-2

Philly -6.5 Everywhere

Need to get off the goose-egg so rolling with the Iggles this week as we hop back on the Wentz train. Basically this is a pick against Indy who is stepping up a weight class this week - and their second road game in a row. We know Philly is solid and feel we are getting line value off their loss in TB and the Indy win in DC. GLTA

Comment

0-2

Houston/Giants Under 42 Westgate

Two offenses that are both searching for consistancy, but haven't found it. Two defenses that are somewhat tough and have to carry the offense. This adds up to a low scoring game.

Comment

NFL pow 2–0-0ytd 2pts

Ravens -5 mgm

broncos feel like a weak 2-0, great stats on their home record in wks 1&2 over the years but the raiders gave them all they could manage and now they travel away from the rarefied air

the ravens have a big home field advantage and I am confident they will show their true colours this week with extra rest

something like broncos 13 ravens 24

Comment

2018 NFL P.O.W. (1-1-0)

NO +3 (MGM)

I think the Saints win this game in the fourth. Brees is the difference maker in this game. The Saints have too many weapons at their disposal. ATL may be missing Julio Jones (Questionable, Day to Day)....even if he can go he obviously wont be 100%. I will take NO and the points. I will also be taking the money line. Good Luck!

Comment

1-1
            HOUSTON -6.5

Poke Eli with a pitch fork - he’s done ... Texans have been slow from gate, but MOV sees O getting on track here .. Houston D may just pitch shutout.

Comment

POW YTD 1 - 1 - 0
              Atlanta -3 New Orleans (Westgate)

Saints heading in wrong direction with porous defense. Falcons at home should be able to outscore anything Brees tries to ring up. Falcons by seven.

Comment

POW 2-0
                San Fran +6 1/2 @South Point, Nugget etc
                KC has played well to date as a Dog, now the shoe is on the other foot and they line up as a favorite. I think Sherman is looking to slow down the KC passing attack and Andy Reid may go back to being conservative if getting a lead here. And while the KC offense seems to be rolling their defense has given up 65 points in 2 games. The 49ers hang inside this number.

Comment

P.O.W. (2-0)
                  Miami -3 Wynn

This play is more about Oakland's struggles than an endorsement for Miami. Team has seemingly not rallied behind Gruden, Oakland has really struggled when it matters most, and the Dolphins are flying under the radar. Tanneyhill passes are hitting at an outrageous percentage, and I think they beat the Raiders by 6 or 7, as Oakland falls short on a last minute drive.

Comment

S.F. +6.5 Everywhere (1-1)

I just don't think KC is as good as they have shown in the first 2 weeks. I have seen this situation with KC before, they may win but I don;t see a cover.

Comment

2018 POW 2-0-0 KC Chiefs -6 1/2 Wynn Patrick Mahomes has thrown 10 TDs in 2 games. Their offence is as dynamic, versatile and potent as any in the NFL. This is the home opener and the crowd will be on tilt in an environment that is hostile at the best of times for the visiting team. Jimmy G is going to have a hard time hearing himself think when under centre. See a relatively easy win for the Chiefs: 34-17.

Comment

NFL POW 1-0-0

Los Angeles Chargers +7 Westgate

Rivers historically strong as a dog and the Chargers have something to prove that the Rams aren't the only show in town. Rams may be looking ahead to quick turnaround with the Vikes coming in Thursday for a crucial early season showdown. Rams have talent all over the field but it's always nice to have the superior QB getting points.

Comment

2018 NFL POW. (1-1-0)

Cincy/Phil UNDER 47 (Wynn)

My early numbers are showing both of these teams as having well above average defenses, especially Philadelphia. Neither team has impressed on offense so far. Absent turnovers that cause easy points, this looks low scoring to me.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (1-1-0 YTD)

Minnesota -16 (Treasure Island)

Yes it's the biggest spread on the board but hey, sometime's it's hip to be square, right? Buffalo has given up the most points through 2 weeks, and their offense ranks 31st. They can neither put up points nor stop teams from scoring. Minnesota, even without Cook, will put points up on the board. Theilen and Diggs are too much for a secondary that just had a guy retire at halftime. They have no real talent on offense other than a aging LeSean McCoy. It's just too much of a mismatch. The only hope Buffalo has is that Minnesota completely overlooks them, but I think Zimmer is too good a coach to let that happen.

Comment

2-0-0

cincy/carolina over 44.5 [westgate ]

Bad number here but Cincy's offense is rolling.Has dalton finally turned the corner? With no Mixon more passes. That plus carolina's offense started to click last week we should have 50 plus points scored

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (1-1-0 YTD)

49ers +6.5 MGM

The 49ers have been outstanding in the first two weeks but this market cares mostly about final scores.Unfortunately for their financial backers, the 49ers let Detroit score twice in prevent mode in the fourth quarter last week and missed the cover as a six-point favorite.
                                The 49ers are now 6-1 SU and 4-3 ATS with Jimmy Garappolo starting at quarterback.
                                Meanwhile,Kansas City is a popular betting pick at the moment, with its hot new quarterback, but that's not always a good thing when it comes to covering spreads. With increased recognition comes inflated spreads, especially when playing at home.
                                San Francisco, meanwhile, has been a good bet on the road as of late.
                                GL.

Comment

Working...
                                X