Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL P.O.W. (Play Of the Week) Contest: Week 3 (Sept. 20-24) Post Plays Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW 1-1 Chargers +7 MGM Mirage Love Chargers to hang around in battle for LA.....road game they didn't have to travel for, rams have beaten no one, and i like they've beaten oak and zona easily, i think they come in a little flat, and rivers and chargers view it as huge stepping stone. give chargers decent shot to pull the upset, at least keep it close...if rams do get up outside spread rivers can get me in back door

Comment

1-1

Kc -6.5 mgm

Buying into the Chiefs success here. Sf doesn't have enough offense for my liking and I don't think they will really bother Mahones too much on the other side of the ball. Kc plays well enough to cover.

Comment

POW 2-0 (2 pts)

Washington +3 (William hill)

Pick against Green Bay
        Early in the season, but think the Pack shows up a little beaten up after 2 division games. Off tough game vs Bears followed by a 5 quarter tie with Viks. Have to believe Rodgers is not the only packer not 100%. Saw somewhere teams off a tie are 7-15 against the spread.
        Will take the home team and points looking for an outright Washington win.

Comment

POW 1-1
          carolina -3 / cg tech

I’m not sold on Cincinnati so more of a play against them. They won’t be able to move the ball vs Carolina as well as atlanta did with mixon hurt and dalton as qb. As long as Carolina D can limit the Big plays and aj green doesn’t explode , this is panthers thanks to a late dalton turnover 24-17

Comment

pow 0-1
            falcons/saints over 53.5 south point.

Nine of the last 10 encounters between the pair have seen totals in the fifties and this week’s number (53 ½) is in that range.Saints defense (33 PPG), it’s hard to imagine Atlanta not getting scores at home. First road game for New Orleans and it averaged 25.7 PPG away from home last season. This Falcons defense was great last season and it showed in Week 1 at Philadelphia but the unit has been affected by two huge injuries (Deion Jones, Keanu Neal) and it showed last week by allowing 439 yards to Carolina.

Comment

POW 2-0

GIANTS Hou 1H. U 21 Westgate

I see 4 games as very low scoring.

Giants Hou

Jax Tenn

Chi Arz

Dal Sea

But I’m reluctant to bet the full game under as teams ahead by more than 10 points tend to let the other team score in exchange for time off the clock and sometimes the total edges over.

So I’m going with 1H under and I’m choosing the Giants game as it’s the highest number at 21
              "A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
              “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

2018 NFL P.O.W. (1-1-0)

Baltimore Ravens -5.5 (Wynn)

Denver on the road for the first time with an early start time is a tough spot. Harbaugh and the Ravens are 14-7 ATS and 16-5 SU with 9+ days rest and catching Denver in this spot. And Denver is an inflated 2-0 with narrow victories over the Seahawks and Raiders that very much could be 2 teams with a Top 10 draft pick next year. Baltimore at home raises Flacco's game, the defense and the running game. Just feels like a Baltimore is a very strong play.

Comment

2018 NFL POW (1-1-0)
                  Washington +2.5 (MGM)

Washington's defense has been very good, and it's offense will catch up today. The Skins are better than a lot of people think they are.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (2-0-0)

1st HALF Jacksonville -6.5 (William Hill)

Tiny sample size but love how Jax has come out firing early this year, averaging 17 first half points. Titans have been slow starters averaging 8.5. Think absence of Fournette will make Jags less likely to control the ball early and will mean Blake will be slinging it right from the gun trying to quickly put away the Titans. Having Gabbert instead of Marcus M starting for Titans hopefully means less of a chance of a big downfield throw. Seems like a huge talent mismatch. Early blowout.

Comment

NFL POW (0-2-0 YTD)

Baltimore Ravens -5.5 (MGM)

I got a bad number on this but I will still take it. I expect the Ravens to come out on top of the AFC this year with a top coach and Joe Flacco playing well again (except for the first half of week 2 when they came out flat on a short week after a blow out victory). The Broncos, on the other hand, have a major home field advantage in September and now will travel to face their first opponent that is not struggling. I have no problem laying up to a TD on the Ravens.

Comment

Carolina -2.5 (5 Dimes)

No MIxon or Burfict for CIN.

Metrics bear out that Carolina is at least as good and has HFA

Comment

2018 NFL P.O.W. (1-1-0 YTD)

Redskins +2.5 (almost everywhere)

I like Wash to win this game outright. The rain will limit Rodgers to rely more on the run game and immobilize him some with a bum knee. I really don’t like that I see so many people on Wash too but I will take my chances with this one. GLA

Comment

NFL POW (1-1-0)

Phi -6 Wynn LV

Phi looking like my best pick all week. Better in most of the positional matchups, especially defensively. Was leaning towards the under on this one, but since eagles are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games at home, I figure to take the bait. Phi 27-17.

Comment

POW. YTD (1-1-0)

Gmen + 6.5 @ Texans MGM 9:42 PDT

Think in a game with 2 mediocre teams why not take the value added. Houston D has not played a lick 1st 2 games, can't get pressure on opposing QB. Give the great gazoo a little time, he will get OBJ and Shepard into the game. Giants are a mess, figure going contrarian worked out last week let's play 2. How about 24-21 Texans.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (1-1-0)

Min -16.5 William Hill

Just how much difference is there between the lowly Bill's and the 1-0-1 Vikes. More than 17 points. Buffalo is not the Pack, nor do they have Aaron Rodgers. Nor do they have an offense that can score anything against this viking defense.. Blowout, something like 38-0 Minnesota. Oh, Vikes are 25-10 ATS at home last 35 games, and 13-3 ATS last 16 versus AFC.

Comment

Working...
                                X