Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL P.O.W. (Play Of the Week) Contest: Week 3 (Sept. 20-24) Post Plays Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N.F.L. P.O.W. (1-1-0)

Pit/TB over 54 Stations

Scratching my head all week between this game and rams/chargers game for the totals pick. Better defenses on rams game, and see a shootout here between Roethlisberger and Fitpatrick. Think bucs can win this, but not decided until end of the game. Passing showcase prominent front and center. (Offenses scoring more this year anyway, aren't they?) Bucs possess ball last and score the win: 34-27.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (0-2-0) YTD

NE -7 William Hill

Detroit near the bottom of the league in offensive and defensive DVOA, and NE has best coach, his future hall of fame quarterback has shown little signs of age and Lions have started the season 0-2, allowing the niners 30 points and the jets 48 points. Note: in their game 1 win against Lions, the Jets scored more than Detroit has all season. Since 2003, pats are 74.5% ATS after a loss ( losing last week to Jags 31-20), and NE is 57.6% ATS against NFC teams. NE also 6-2 ATS versus Det since 1985, including last 2. Lions 44% ATS after loss since Matt Stafford drafted. I need to get a win. Best bet. Play of the week.

Comment

2018 NFL P.O.W. (1-1-0 YTD)

Chargers +7 (everywhere)
        Philip Rivers & Co. failed as fave in opener, but got back on track in rout of Bills and now in preferred role of road underdog (16-10-1 ATS over last four years) and should keep it close against Rams. They definitely have talent on both sides of ball to get outright upset (and I'm using Chargers in most of my SU pools), but really love the 7-point head start in case they lose a close game.

Comment

2018 NFL P.O.W. (1-1-0 YTD)
          i failed to put in a pick last week so I’ll just count it as a loss

Steelers +1.5 (Stratosphere)
          I think it’s time for a few things to come back down to earth for Tampa Bay, im not buying Fitzpatrick as a 78% pass completion rate guy also Big Ben and Brown should have a field day with the Rookie corners not to mention Conte being out the Steelers should carve up that secondary and the Steelers secondary will be glad to have Joe Haden back. I’ll take my chances with Big Ben and the Steelers having their back again the wall.

Comment

2018 NFL P.O.W. (0-2-0)

PITTSBURGH STEELERS +1 1/2 (MGM)

Let’s see if we can get our first win after a rough start to the season. Before the season, I’d have made this Pittsburgh -4 1/2. Even last week, the look ahead line was Pittsburgh -4. Tampa has started hot but this is a big line adjustment. The logic for the pick is that Pittsburgh is still the same team I thought would contend for the AFC title. I’m expecting the Steelers to be able to score on Tampa, and I think they’ll do enough on defense to get the victory.

Comment

Pow 2-0
              tampa bay -1.5
              going with a hot qb Fitzpatrick to win on the road under the lights
              pitt still has infighting no one to throw to
              bucs 24
              stealers 17

Comment

Sorry still learning 1.5 William Hill

Comment

2018 NFL P.O.W. (1-2-0)

Giants +3.5 Westgate Super Book

Saints secondary is most porous. Two time superbowl champ Eli Manning making up for lost time.

Giants 35 Saints 28

Comment

1-1-1

ATLANTA - 3.5

QB Ryan has Falcons firing nothing but strikes in the Red Zone, even without a TD from top WR Jones ... The Bungles looked bad last week losing to lessor NFC South squad - The Panthers. Improving Atlanta should have little trouble covering here.

Comment

1-2-1
                      Baltimore -3
                      Behind rejuvenated QB and strong D, Ravens are new top dog in NFC North. Browns improving, but have long road back to repectability.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
                        Seahawk Rick commented
                        Editing a comment
                        MOV, you posted this on the wrong thread....It needs to be posted on the Week 5 thread.

King Cotton can move it possibly.
                    Working...
                    X