Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POW 2-1
    Buffalo +7 Southpoint
    Yes, everyone thinks that Buffalo is a paper tiger sitting at 3-0 after having faced a row of pansies. However; when you look at who New England has beat so far, none of those teams have a winning record either. Bills get to play this one in friendly confines and give Brady more than he bargained for. Circle the wagons, it's the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

0-3
      Miami +16 1/2 Caesars
      The Fins have been terrible to start the season and once again they are double digit dogs. However; this isn't the Pats or the Boyz coming to town, it's the unpredictable San Diego Chargers. Fins showed some grit and signs of life last week against the Boyz even though they imploded late and failed to cover. Early start for west coast team traveling east and generous points to boot.

Comment

POW 0-3
        GB - 4 1/2 Westgate
        After losing my first 3 picks by a total of 6 1/2 points, maybe my luck will change in Lambaugh this Sunday. There's something going on with the birds this year and I just can't quite put my finger on it, but facing Rodgers and a much improved Packers defense isn't what the doctors ordered in breaking a two game losing streak. Pack stays undefeated.

Comment

• Pittsburgh
          Pittsburgh commented
          Editing a comment
          This game is on Thurs night not Sunday.

Standings are now posted above......Man has this group been on fire!! Hit for 68% in Week 3 and now hitting at 62% overall. Keep up the great work guys!

Comment

pow 3-0
          chiefs -6 south point

the Lions were the beneficiaries of a kickoff returned for a TD, a +2 turnover differential, and seven drops by Philadelphia. After a second straight Sunday seeing Detroit get a very fortunate win, the Lions come into Week 4 with one of the more fraudulent undefeated records....Not only are the Chiefs 3-0, but aside from the infallible Patriots they're a clear cut above the rest of the league. They're #1 in the NFL in yards per play on offense, with only Dallas and Baltimore coming within a full yard of their YPP prowess. If the lions had a loss I believe the line would be higher.....

Comment

POW 3-0

TITANS +4 (EVERYWHERE)

Feel like the Titans will take advantage of extra rest and preparation. Atlanta team is struggling at putting a full 4 quarters together and this looks like a fg game either way. Titans are much better in underdog role and will be the more physical team and more likely to establish the run.

Comment

NFL POW (2-1)

Tampa Bay +10 (Everywhere).

Perfect spot to fade the undefeated Rams, who I believe are due for a let down with a big divisional road game looming next Thursday @ Seattle, and folks still drinking the Kool-Aid from last year. TB LB Barrett (leading NFL with 8 sacks) should cause problems for the young offensive line of the Rams (their Achilles heel), and Winston seems to be slowly improving as most QB's do under Arians. Todd Bowles should have a good defensive game plan (not sure what happened with the 2nd half meltdown against the Giants except they were playing to not lose instead of to win), and Rams certainly were not impressive against a subpar Browns unit missing most of their starting secondary and could have lost if not for the inept coaching of Kitchens. Something also is not quite right with Goff this year, and getting 10 points with this not as bad as their record road dog is too many to pass up.

Comment

NFL P.O.W.(2-1-0)

N.O. PLUS 3 (MIRAGE)

I like Teddy—they are home—getting 3 vs a Dallas team who has torn up the league beating—Gmen week 1—Wash week 2 and Miami week 3—impressive no?

Please—give me 3- NO looking good home

Dak Prescott, who Dat?

Comment

NFL POW (3-0-0 YTD)

Chiefs -6 (South Point)

This was the same spread the Eagles/Lions game opened at before money came pouring in on the Lions due to the Eagles cluster injuries. And while I was on the Lions myself, that cover required some special teams magic and a good number of dropped balls. So all this comes down to for me is that I would take the Chiefs as at least a 3 point favorite over the Eagles on a neutral field and I will happily take anything less than a TD against the Lions even if it is on the road.

Comment

My pic this week is the RAMS -9.5 Stations.
                    Tampa Bay goes on the raid cross country after giving up 32 points to a rookie marking his first start on the road. Tampa Bay loves to turn the ball over which will mean extra points for the rams, you make a mistake they make you pay. The rams are the Seahawks they play much differently at home than they do on the road. Tampa couldn’t stop the giants who have no receivers, not they get one of the best receiving groups in the league. This is a 17 point game at minimum in my opinion.

Comment

POW 3-0-0
                      Washington + 3 MGM
                      Even tho they are 0-3 they can put points on the board and did outplay Bears in second half.Giants have no defense and Jones is
                      good but not in TB class yet.Look for a letdown.Game also looks like a layup for NY and love to go other way on games like this.
                      GL to all

Comment

1-2

Washington - NY Giants Under 49 1/2 Everywhere.

Jones was one short missed FG away from being a loser last week and now all NY thinks he is the second coming off Fran Tarkington and Y.A. Tittle combined.
                        For you youngster they are two QBs who played decently for the old NY Football Giants. Anyhow I feel there will be a second game type sophomore jinx and his
                        game will not be so good. As for the Redskins; they suck. It all adds up to a low scoring boring game.
                        "You can't rollerskate in a buffalo herd.....", Roger Miller

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (2-1-0)

GB -4 Westgate

Read in this forum (and it makes sense) that home team on Thursday night games benefits from extra day of practice on short week. That advantage often translates to an edge on ATS picks. Pack often known for home field advantage in colder weather games, but their record is very strong in September games. In the past 15 home games played in September, the Pack is unbeaten: 14-0-1 SU and 11-4 ATS. Pack 8-5 last 13 games as home favorite, with average margin of victory of 6.1 points. Pack is also 3-0 ATS this season.

Eagles are 0-3 ATS this season, but 8-3 SU and 7-4 ATS in primetime games since 2017. Eagles are also 6-3 ATS as road dog last 9 games...however, their margin of victory in those 9 games is minus 4.1 points. Eagles have been banged up, with CB Darby out and WR Jackson out - but WR Jeffrey returns. Pack has # 3 pass defense and #3 total defense.

Prediction: GB 23-17. GLTA!

Comment

NFL POW (2-1-0)

SEATTLE -4.5 (MGM MIRAGE)

Seattle lost a rare home game last week, but NO got 2 non-offensive TDs. They outyarded the Saints by a wide margin. The book is getting thicker on Murray as defensive gurus plan for him.
                            I think Seattle runs away with this one. The yardage will produce more points and the weather won't be a factor.

Comment

POW YTD (2-1-0)

Beagles +4 @ Packers Westgate 3:50pm PDT

Don't normally jump in against home teams on Thursday night games as is a recipe for a thin wallet. Packer D has been terrific first 3 weeks. Think they will bend a little tonight against eagles as Coach Peterson dials up a quick strike faster paced attack than what Packers have faced so far. Concerned also with Packers 2nd half struggles to date, and don't see them jumping out to a 3 TD lead like they did against the vikes. Line seems a little fishy to me as expect a 3-0 team to be at least a 6 point favorite at home v a 1-2 team in this situation. Maybe a sucker bet, never too old to get caught up eh? 1st Thursday game for the new head coach, how about a slight upset tonight. Call it 27-23 Eagles.

Comment

Working...
                              X