Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POW 2-1
    Vikings +1.5 (MGM)

Line has moved from a field goal down to 1 in some spots and I agree with that money. Defenses are a wash, and Minnesota has the better QB, RB, and pass catchers. Vikings win straight up.

Comment

NFL POW (3-0-0)

Vikings +1.5 (Circa)

Like Legz said above, believe that Chicago D Line injuries will allow Cook to succeed. WWL gave me this wonderful nugget: MNF winner (Bears) has failed to cover the following week in the last 7 games and is 12-20 ATS in the following week over the last 2 years. MIN offense finally got rolling last week and is 6-2 ATS last 3 years after scoring 30+ pts.

Comment

POW WK #4
        MGM NO +2.5
        2W - 1L
        Going with NO after a great showing with out Drew Brees last week, always glad to get points when NO is at home. Dallas may be a bit over confident here.
        eieio

Comment

NFL POW

0-3-0

saints +3.5 (William hill)
          bridgewater is 11-2 ATS as an underdog. That, combined with this being the first good team Dallas has played, puts me on the saints this week. I also think getting +3.5 is a favorable line.

Comment

NFL this week:

5 - 0

YTD:

15 - 6

Not that bad...

NFL Maven

Comment

• Dukowski
              Dukowski commented
              Editing a comment
              You post one play a week here, look at the rules on the top of the thread.

2-1

Cinci/Pitt over 45. (Westgate)

Shoot out in Pitt. Both teams back against the wall. Cincinnati can’t run the ball will be forced to air it out. Tomlin knows his clock is ticking if they don’t turn it around. Steelers will throw the kitchen sink at Cincinnati. 31-21 Pitt

Comment

Just going thru and grading this week's plays.....one word....OUCH!! As good as we had been the first 3 weeks, I'm pretty sure this will be the worst week in a LONG time!

Currently have one open play on tonight's game and 4 players who have not made a selection this week. With all that considered, we are currently sitting at 19-35-1 ATS on the week...

Comment

Pow 2-1
                cinn + 3.5 Westgate

well no stats here the more more you read stats the worst off you are . Been betting sports 40 years and the best tip I can give is when someone says I love
                go the other way!
                With that being said I hear a lot friends who like Pitt so I’m on the other side .
                Good luck

Comment

One play:

NY GIANTS* + 5.5

Comment

Working...
                  X