replied
    One play:

NY GIANTS* + 5.5

Leave a comment:

• cdog
    replied
    Pow 2-1
    cinn + 3.5 Westgate

well no stats here the more more you read stats the worst off you are . Been betting sports 40 years and the best tip I can give is when someone says I love
    go the other way!
    With that being said I hear a lot friends who like Pitt so I’m on the other side .
    Good luck

Leave a comment:

• gcotton
    replied
    Just going thru and grading this week's plays.....one word....OUCH!! As good as we had been the first 3 weeks, I'm pretty sure this will be the worst week in a LONG time!

Currently have one open play on tonight's game and 4 players who have not made a selection this week. With all that considered, we are currently sitting at 19-35-1 ATS on the week...

Leave a comment:

• Durbify
    replied
    2-1

Cinci/Pitt over 45. (Westgate)

Shoot out in Pitt. Both teams back against the wall. Cincinnati can’t run the ball will be forced to air it out. Tomlin knows his clock is ticking if they don’t turn it around. Steelers will throw the kitchen sink at Cincinnati. 31-21 Pitt

Leave a comment:

• Dukowski
    commented on 's reply
    You post one play a week here, look at the rules on the top of the thread.

• NFL-Maven
    replied
    NFL this week:

5 - 0

YTD:

15 - 6

Not that bad...

NFL Maven

Leave a comment:

• gcotton
    commented on 's reply
    Actually Dave, I was just going back and starting to grade this weeks plays, and AMAZINGMOM had made a play on page 3, post #33, on the Packers -3.5. So this play on the Patriots is null, and void.

• BluegrassBettor
    replied
    NFL POW

0-3-0

saints +3.5 (William hill)
    bridgewater is 11-2 ATS as an underdog. That, combined with this being the first good team Dallas has played, puts me on the saints this week. I also think getting +3.5 is a favorable line.

Leave a comment:

• eieio
    replied
    POW WK #4
    MGM NO +2.5
    2W - 1L
    Going with NO after a great showing with out Drew Brees last week, always glad to get points when NO is at home. Dallas may be a bit over confident here.
    eieio

Leave a comment:

• gcotton
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Dave . I replied to their message to me about this as well.

• JPdawg
    replied
    NFL POW (3-0-0)

Vikings +1.5 (Circa)

Like Legz said above, believe that Chicago D Line injuries will allow Cook to succeed. WWL gave me this wonderful nugget: MNF winner (Bears) has failed to cover the following week in the last 7 games and is 12-20 ATS in the following week over the last 2 years. MIN offense finally got rolling last week and is 6-2 ATS last 3 years after scoring 30+ pts.

Leave a comment:

• Bucky
    replied
    POW 2-1
    Vikings +1.5 (MGM)

Line has moved from a field goal down to 1 in some spots and I agree with that money. Defenses are a wash, and Minnesota has the better QB, RB, and pass catchers. Vikings win straight up.

Leave a comment:

• SmartMoney
    replied
    NFL P.O.W. (1-0-0)

Minnesota +1.5 (MGM)

I still don't think Trubisky has the weapons to make a defense like Minnesota's worry. The lack of a running game will really hurt Chicago's ability to move the chains... and on the counter, Dalvin Cook looks good this year and is going to be the difference in this one. Look for Minny to outright win this one and establish the pecking order in the division.
    '

Leave a comment:

• DaveTuley
    replied
    Yes, AmazingMom...it counts...I was just about to move your pick to this correct thread...glad you noticed.

Leave a comment:

• AmazingMom
    replied
    Posted this on wrong thread. (Week 3 thread)...does it still count?)
    AmazingMom

09-29-2019, 08:58 AM
    NFL POW 2019 (2-1-0)

NE -7 Westgate, MGM Mirage

Boy, did I dodge a bullet! Hall of fame coach calling the defensive plays again, hall of fame quarterback, #1 defense overwhelms buffalo for the 6th straight game (last 5 games by at least 12 points per game). Buf defense good, offense not so much, relying on aging Gore. NE 35-12

Leave a comment:

Working...
X