Survivor Rollover 2019 Week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor Rollover 2019 Week 4

I tool the liberty of starting this thread as Davey might not be doing a pick this week after my damn Seachickens knocked his entry out last week...SORRRRRRY!!

For this week, I am going on SEA. They lost a weird game to NO last week that is a tough team to play, even with Teddy at QB...He's no slouch. I see this as a big bounceback game for them, even though they have weird games vs. ARI, especially at their birdhouse.

I haven't made the actual bet yet, as I screwed up and bet too many college games to have enough left for the Seachickens pick, so need to wait until Saturday to make the bet, and then I'll post the odds I get and payout. They are -245 right now.

I thought hard on INDY and BALT, but am going with the the birds that now have something to prove, and should be laser focused on getting back on track Sunday.

Week 1

CHI -170 -- $100 -- Payout is $60 LOSS
    KC (-175)[ -- $100 -- Payout is $57 WIN

Week 2

DAL (-281) -- $157 -- Payout is $56 WIN

Week 3

LAR (-170 ) -- $213 -- Payout is $125 WIN

Week 4

SEA (-243) -- $338 -- Payout is $139 WIN
    Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 09-29-2019, 07:46 PM.

Yup, I'm done. Your Seachickens really let me down Rick. It was a comedy of errors and it all began in the warmup when Coach Carroll got drilled in the nose by a ball thrown by his own player. I'm not making this up. Once the game began they began to shoot themselves in the foot over and over again. OK, that's enough venting. I feel better already! Good luck this week. Hope the football Gods are on your side.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
      Seahawk Rick commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, Pete gets dinged early, then the team gets dinged over and over again. I thought it would be a close game with NO having a shot to win as Bridgewater is the best backup in football...Minshew might argue that! Sorry they crapped on your parade.

I have no confidence this week .I sorta agree with Daveys EARTHQUAKE . Gun to head taking Indy
    "A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
    “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

So Indy $122 yields $171
      “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

It was only a water pistol so I took my time and got shutout..LOl

So gotta bet so putting it on Dallas to nite.Repeat of Nov lyr 10-7 where Bree passed for only 127 vs Dallas
      Teddy can't do better can he?
      122 yeilds $210

Congrats on Seattle !

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
        Seahawk Rick commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry about INDY Barry...A lot of us were on them one way or another it seems. INDY played like we all thought OAK would...Sluggish.
    Working...
    X