X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW 1-3 1pt YTD

Pack/Cowboys Under 47 Westgate

In this battle of highly touted QBs the best units are on D

Devonte Adams out hurts GB scoring, Cowboys run the clock down on every running play. Tyrone Smith injured gives GB pass rush every chance

something like Pack 17 Boys 20

GLTA

Comment

POW 2-2

Tennessee -3 (South Point)

I thought -3 was a fair line regardless of whether Josh Allen plays or not. Just don't see the Bills putting up many points. This will only be the 2nd home game of the year for the Titans, I forsee a good effort out of the Titans after dropping their only other home game this far. You can knock Mariota if you like but the facts are he has thrown 7 TDs with zero interceptions. Staying INT free is always important but especially so in a potential defensive battle. Might not be a sexy game to watch but Titans get it done.

Comment

NFL POW 2-2

Arizona + 3 (Westgate)

I know the Cards are awful, However The Bengals are "God Awful". The Cards were somewhat competive for 2 1/2 games then fell apart since. I am a believer when an owner or someone close to the organiation passes away as Cardinals owner Bill Bidwell passed this week( RIP Bill) That the Players "Rise Up" for the game immediately following the passing. Ill take my chances the Cards do just that here and breakout against the hapless Bengals......

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (2-1-1 YTD)

LA Chargers -5.5 (Stations)

LAC are both 1-1 at home and on the road this season. But this is the first of B2B home games for the Bolts. They made the LONG trip to MIA last week and put up 30 on a bad Dolphins team. DEN is back on the road after getting "Mincheud" in their home park last week. This line is already up to 6.5 at some spots, so grabbing the 5.5 while it's still there. Taking the better QB at home in the band-box that is the Chargers home field.

Denver Broncos 13
          LA Chargers 24

Best of luck this week to all!

Comment

NFL POW (3-1-0)

Texans -4 (everywhere)

Both teams off bad losses as home favorites, but believe Houston is in a much better situation to get back on track. Atlanta has been simply horrible over the last 3 years in several spots that fit this match up: 5-15 ATS on the road. 0-10 ATS against the AFC. 1-6 ATS off a home loss. 5-13 ATS in first half of season. Houston very much still alive in their division, while Atlanta is on pace to be out of their race before the end of October. Houston is on a 12-6 ATS run as non-divisional home favorites. Also like that line has moved in my favor.

Comment

POW 4-0
              Buffalo +3 (MGM)

The bills, in a losing effort, were able to put up 135 rushing yds and 240 yds passing last week against the Pat D, which if you listen to the radio is being said to be the best in years. Eliminate the 4 ints and it's a different outcome.
              On the other side, Titans won last week, despite being out first downed and out yarded.

GLA

Comment

pow 3-1
                pats first half -9.5 William Hill

Not sure where the redskins are going to get inspiration from. I look for Brady and Company to score often and early.. Brady didn't have a great game last week in a 16 point win 18-39 for 150 yards ,I look for him to improve on that today It doesn't hurt that The pats defense has been playing well also.

Comment

POW YTD (3-1-0)

Minnesota -5.5 @ Gmen 7:20 am PDT Westgate

Oh oh, how can anyone trust Capt. Kirk w/their hard earned play $$? Going on the theory that last I looked the Gmen don't have the bears D playing in their place today. As Seabird Rick always points out, Vikes are taking a step down in class today. DD is going to be hearing footsteps all afternoon as Minny's front 7 will be buzzing all over the gmen pocket. Coach Z might even have one of his LB's spy on DD in order to slow down his forays outside the pocket. Think Capt. Kirk will have success getting the ball down the field today as his receivers and TE will be running free all day. This will open up running lanes for Cook to exploit as see him hitting a couple of home runs for TD's. DD hasn;t seen a defense like the vikes play, expect some growing pains on his end today. All said a done, I like the vikes to get back on track today to the tune of 31-13.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (1-2-1)
                    Vikings -5 (TI)
                    good bounce back spot for the Viks after grueling game against top D in the NFL, big drop in class today, giants should come back to earth , Viks have some video to work with on Daniel Jones & will have a much easier time running the ball than last week and control the clock.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (YTD 1-3-0)

Minnesota - 5 1/2 (Everywhere)

I agree with the points some of the other guys taking the Vikings have said. Vikings D will wreak havoc on Jones, especially with no Barkley to help take some of the pressure off. Giants are going to find it very hard to score points. Cousins should have an easier go of it this week playing a team with a substandard defense. With Diggs playing, it will be a boost to the passing game, and Cook should have a pretty easy go of it running the ball. Don't see this within a touchdown.

Comment

NFL POW 0-3-0 YTD
                        Dallas -3 -125 BetMGM

Green Bay hurting in multiple places - Devonte Adams? OL? RB? Cowboys will be Home and bouncing back from last week's tough loss to the Saints. Dallas should get lots of pressure on Rodgers who won't be able to find anyone open. GB defense was exposed by Philly at Lambeau, so Dallas with Kellen Moore opening up the offense should be able to do even better.

Comment

• IceTea 2
                          IceTea 2 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          FYI, your line needs to be -110 or less

NFL P.O.W. ( 2-1-1 )

Green Bay +4 ( westgate )

Even though these two teams haven't faced each other in 2 years the results weren't good for the Cowboys, as they lost both the in season and playoff game to GB.
                        I'm not too worried about Adams being out as I believe they will play a little more of LaFleur style ball today and I don't think you will see Rodgers throwing 50+ passes
                        Green Bay 6-2 ATS in the last 8 vs. the Cowboys winning 7 of them SU

Comment

Originally posted by barnstorm View Post
                          NFL POW 0-3-0 YTD
                          Dallas -3 -125 BetMGM

Green Bay hurting in multiple places - Devonte Adams? OL? RB? Cowboys will be Home and bouncing back from last week's tough loss to the Saints. Dallas should get lots of pressure on Rodgers who won't be able to find anyone open. GB defense was exposed by Philly at Lambeau, so Dallas with Kellen Moore opening up the offense should be able to do even better.
                          Sorry. Forgot about the -110 thing.

Dallas -3.5 -110 Stations.

Comment

NFL POW 2-2

NO -3 (Everywhere)

The Saint are at home again and the dome is going to be rocking. The Defense has been the strong point this year and they will make TB one dimensional and will look to get an interception. The numbers lie on Teddy. He has made great decisions and passes, he needs his players to catch and hold on to the balls. They now have some real reps between them and have been working extra to get the timing and chemistry right. NO is an elite team with a bad PR image because of the loss of Bress. Teddy is not a backup QB, he is a starter and now that they have time to gel I expect things to go the other way and for this offense to really start humming. Teddy also adds the extra element of running (something Brees did not). Saints win this one by a touchdown.

Comment

POW 3-1
                              OVER 40 Chicago/Oak @Westgate The Chicago D look awesome last week, no doubt, but the Raiders Derek Carr has thrown for a pair of TD's in his last two games and Oakland won't be so run happy as the Vikes were and Oak defense can be scored upon also looking at their last three games. I'm going Over

Comment

Working...
                              X