Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 NFL P.O.W. (3-1-0)

Chicago Bears -6 (betMGM)

Square as it gets but I keep coming back to this: Defense travels. So does the myriad of Raiders dysfunction. The Raiders will not be able to run the ball and the Bears will put pressure on Carr - and he's not good without a clean pocket. I see the Bears getting up 10-0 and just imposing their will on both sides with risk free football. Throw in a couple Raiders turnovers and this could easily be a double Bears victory.

Comment

2-2
      Bal -3 west gate
      Bal has owned Pit as of late. Made some roster moves on defense and I think they can handle a Steelers team still struggling to find an identity on offense.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (2-2-0)

NO -3 everywhere, use MGM Mirage

Good coaching wins and covers against adversity. NO 7-0 ATS Oct games last 3 years. Predictable, reliable, consistent team in Saints. TB not as consistent, even with it's starting QB under center. NO wins by at least TD....Saints 21-14

Comment

N.F.L. P.O.W. (2-2)

NE -16.5 Westgate

Better coaching does win, Pat's coach hall of Famer. Calling own defensive plays. Blowout here: NE 31-10. Patriots defense is the key. NE one of top teams regarding turnover margin and takeaways. Defense. Oh, and did I mention Tom Brady....more than skins can handle.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (2-2)

Green Bay vs Dallas over 46 MGM

Green Bay and Dallas each opened the season with three consecutive wins before suffering their first losses last week. The Packers fell to the Eagles, while the Cowboys lost to the Saints.
            While those were both against quality teams, Green Bay and Dallas will be eager to get back on track this week.
            No matter which team comes out on top, the two will combine for more than 47 points. Before scoring only 10 points last week, the Cowboys had hit at least 31 points in each of their first three games. Meanwhile, the Packers have reached 27 points each of the past two weeks after getting off to a slow start offensively this season.
            With quarterbacks Aaron Rodgers and Dak Prescott leading their teams, expect this game to come down to the wire, so bet the over.
            GL.

Comment

NFL POW 1-3

chargers -4.5 (Caesar’s, stations)
              this line has dropped from 6.5 to 4.5 which is good value. The broncos appear snake bit this year and the chargers get back Gordon and Williams today so the offense should be ready to fire. This is an important game for the chargers to stay in the AFC hunt and they should play well today.

Comment

POW 2-2
                Over 55.5 KC/Indy MGM

First and foremost I hope KC wins this game for my survivor pick. I see the Chiefs putting up some points early then Brissett leading a charge back late chasing points. However the Chiefs have mastered putting games away late. I see it somewhere around 37-27

Comment

2019 NFL POW (3-1-0)

KC/IND over 55.5 CG Technology

Indy/Oakland total last week was 55 points, Indy/Atlanta total in week 3 was 51 points, and Indy/Chargers total in week 1 was 54 points....none of these matchups possessed the top offensive and top QB. 55.5 points is workable goal considering the Chiefs and Colts defenses both rank in bottom 10 in the league according to defensive DVOA. Indy also ranks as #8 team in league in offensive DVOA rankings - and #12 in points scored. But Indy has allowed 9th most points in league to teams other than Chiefs. Chiefs defense allowing 23.5 points per game, gave up 30 points last week. KC/Det totaled 64 points in week 4, KC/Bal totaled 61 points in week 3, and KC/Jac totaled 66 points in week 1. Three KC games over 60 points this season because of top offense and poor defense.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (2-2-0)

Colts +11 MGM Mirage and CG Technology

Chiefs defense allowing 23.5 points per game, Colts defense allowing 25.5...just 2 points more. Three of the four teams Chiefs averaged giving up 25.5 average points to average less than that each. Indy scored 14 more points against the lone common opponent than the chiefs did. KC wins shootout 32-24

Comment

NFL POW 2-2-0 YTD

Over 47 Browns/49ers

I was out of town this weekend and forgot to make my pick so I am left to pick from one game. I am taking the over in this game. Last nights game went under and history favors the over if the Sunday night game goes under. I see a good amount of points in this game. Baker wants to show the nation he isn't a flop and will come out gun sliggin tonight. Jimmy will keep pace.

Comment

POW 1-3

Cleve +5 MGM

Really can’t give SF any credit for wins over Cinci and Pittsburg. But Cleveland has to be given full marks for its road win @ Balt. They seemed to turn the corner and went back to more 12 personnel snaps. Perhaps I’m overreacting to that one game, but the last 2years home teams off the bye are 4-22 ATS and just 40% since the 2011 CBA...too much time off, partying etc during the bye weeks rather than paying attention to business?

The clincher though is MRVOLO picks the same side and I got a better line LOL
                        "A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
                        “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (2-2)

49ers vs Browns 1st half UNDER 23 points (William Hill)

Well not the game I wanted to be picking for play of the week, but I got married over the weekend and just didnt have time to really dive into it. Anyway, on the play! There is a very strong trend of primetime games going under for the first half and the browns have shown the ability to get after QBs with just their front 4. Cleveland had to get up for a big game last weekend for the ravens and i expect them to start a little flat tonight. Perfect for an under play.

Comment

2-2

Clev +5

Primetime Monday night games usually don’t disappoint. Look for a close game coming down to last team to score wins. Game stays within field goal. 24-21 Cleveland

Comment

P.o.w. 2-2
                              Cleveland +5 everywhere

Well I had a very bad week and so I asked my bookie who all the sharp guys and so on are taking . Make the story short he knows who the good players are and who’’s the bad . The guys who pay all the time . Well he said
                              take the browns so I’m listening to him
                              go Cleveland
                              The bookie is the sharpest out there!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X