The Wacky World of Week 4 in the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wacky World of Week 4 in the NFL

Talk about crazy.....All these stats are going into SNF....

So.....in Week 4:

Home teams are 2-11 SU....only wins by CHI and NYG

Favorites are just 3-10 ATS.....only covers by LAC, NYG, SEA

Underdogs won 6 games OUTRIGHT.....TEN, CLV, CAR, OAK, TB and JAX

Just when we thought the league would start "settling" out......and showing who is the cream of the crop, we get a week like this....I'm sure the Books are just dancing in the streets tonight!

Comment

For the season thus far, Dogs (ie. statistically inferior teams) are covering at a whopping 59.0% ATS, and road teams are at 65.6% ATS!!!! I know that line-setters have been thrown a curve lately by the phenomenon of QB musical chairs, but this is getting ridiculous. I’m focusing on college ball until the NFL gets serious again – lol.

Comment

• gcotton
        gcotton commented
        Editing a comment
        I am doing the same thing....starting to get really frustrated after having an excellent Sat and then giving it all back (plus some) on Sunday.

• Mrvolo
        Mrvolo commented
        Editing a comment
        I was just the opposite.I had the worst Saturday in a long time as I play dogs and a lot of favorites won.Played 5 dogs yesterday and was only wrong on Washington.Had 2 different favorites in Suicide Pools and split going down with Colts ,winning with LAC but Ram defeat cut pool in almost half.

• Buckeyefan80
        Buckeyefan80 commented
        Editing a comment
        I was the same as you volo, a bad saturday and a good sunday. Freaking colts knocked me out of survivor pool too. It appears many people are going with the play against miami pick as nearly 2/3 or more picked the chargers so they are still in.

G- You could have added Philly to the away and dog winning outright in week #4,, even skewing the numbers more dramatically.

Comment

I only took kc. I always make mock picks and I had a lot of dogs, but nothing I would have liked putting money on. Seems like it will be a weird season, like pats are good but not as good as Vegas thought, and Chiefs are vulnerable on defense. It’s still too easy for teams to continue drives with lack of defense. And the games are pretty boring too.

Comment

Working...
        X