NFL Wk 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Wk 5

Passing again on the CFL, but I will take a chance on the NFL next week with a few 1 unit plays: LA Rams +1, Den +6.5, GB +3.5, all at 5D for -110. I'm not an NFL guy, but a few "on paper" plays worked out for me last week, so I'll take a chance with these 3. Still sitting at 1-0 in the NFL.

Won with dogs GB and Den (outright SU winners), but pushed with LA Rams (though I think most received +1.5). Yes, I do know the value of a ½ pt, but I bet it too early on Monday. Updating my 2019 Football Record:
    Arena: 5-1 (+4.7u)
    CFL: 8-1 (+22.9u)
    NCAAF: 0-2 (-2.2u)
    NFL: 3-0-1 (+3.0u)
    16-4-1 (28.4u)

Comment

Originally posted by ThisDogHunts View Post
      Won with dogs GB and Den (outright SU winners), but pushed with LA Rams (though I think most received +1.5). Yes, I do know the value of a ½ pt, but I bet it too early on Monday. Updating my 2019 Football Record:
      Arena: 5-1 (+4.7u)
      CFL: 8-1 (+22.9u)
      NCAAF: 0-2 (-2.2u)
      NFL: 3-0-1 (+3.0u)
      16-4-1 (28.4u)

Yes, most won with the Rams +1.5 points. I won with Seattle at pick-em -110. I tried to get the+1 opening line, but the line moved before I could get down on it.

Comment

TARB, thank you for the positive comment. I hate to say but if I played all the games my lines told me to play, I think I would be up in nosebleed levels. However, I treat sports like Wall Street plays and make very few stock plays as well. I bet phats here at Dave's site is way up in the CFL as I sent him a note that HAM would win by about 17 and they won by 30. Of course I passed, since their line was -7 and I hate to lay numbers this high.

Comment

Working...
        X