Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW 2-3

Rams-4

Coming off back to back losses, I think the Rams right the ship in this game. They have an undefeated division opponent coming to town. Nothing more motivating than knocking off an undefeated team in the NFL. The Rams have too much talent and have played less than expected to this point in the season. All things click for the Rams and I think they win this game by a TD or more.

Comment

POW 5-0-0
      Dallas -8 William Hill
      Dallas isn't as bad as that one game and GB d is pretty good. The beggining of the
      season there was some rumblings in the locker room and the Jets coach. Can't see it being much
      better. Still playing 3rd string QB . Bell is avg 2.9 yards per carry and 1 td

Comment

Nfl pow 2-3

philly +3 south point

another system play and i am not high on cousins. He doesn't play well against good teams and i expect philly to win outright.

Comment

Sorry folks, but I am having an issue with my Excel account tonight. Will get the standings updated ASAP .

Comment

POW 4-1

EAGLES+3 (SOUTHPOINT)

Better get this in now before all the 3's -110 are gone. Will again go with the better QB and coach getting points. Eagles seem to be hitting stride and still have to see Cousins play well in a big game before I believe it.

Comment

0-5
              Cleveland +2 TI
              Long road trip to the east for Seattle who has been winning by the smallest of numbers. Books had Cleveland a Luke warm favorite before the betting frenzy began.

Comment

Standings are now updated at the top of page 1. Good luck this week!

Comment

NFL POW (3-1-1 YTD)

Patriots -16.5 (Treasure Island) - I did not see Treasure Island on the list of books we cannot use but I have to admit I am not familiar with these books so if I can't use this I am okay with taking -17.

I feel like anyone who has knows enough about betting to be on this forum knows that these giant spreads should usually present the choices of taking the dog or staying away - but that just hasn't been the case this year. I feel the Patriots are actually over valued - but the cluster injuries for EVERY skill position including TE for the Giants combined with a rookie QB coming off a short week are just too much to not fade. The lookahead line was Pats -14 and I would have stayed away - but to only move 3 points on news that a starting WR, TE and both starting and back up RB are out doesn't make sense to me. At some point - just not having reps matters. They are going into New England with their preseason team. I also took under 44 points (before it moved) and Giants under 13. Barring defensive scores by the Giants - I don't see how they put up more than 7 (only the Bills have on offense). The question is whether the Patriots can get their offense into the mid to high 20s with 40 minutes of possession. I'll lay the points and hold my breath that Bill doesn't throw the back up back out there (though he may still shine against a Giants defense that is clearly worse than the Jets defense he came in against earlier).

Comment

• Mrvolo
                    Mrvolo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I heard somewhere that Bill B has a lot of respect for Mara and will not run up score.Also we have some bad weather in NE
                    which means maybe a lot of running?Total coming down which means around 42 is number so 28-14 and the dog sneaks in,
                    Only my opinion and I am either right or wrong.GL as I am off this game.

POW 3-2
                  Pitts. + 6.5 (Bet MGM)
                  This is a Las Vegas Math Model selection. Pittsburgh has been playing better the last 2 games.Pittsburgh has a shot to win the game without any points. Tuley the Tout likes Pittsburgh and you know how sharp Tuley is !!!

Comment

nfl pow 4-1

dall/nyj un 43.5 ( mgm will hill or westgate

As I stated previous, my fav under is when you have road chalk of 7 or more the under is 6-33 s/2014. dall on the road is 3-18 their last 21 vs non div.. all this points me to the under

Comment

NFL POW (3-2-0)

Eagles +3 (Cg Technology)

I have a feeling this number will come down,The Eagles have bounced back from a tough 1-2 start to the season by winning back-to-back games over the Packers and Jets. That has them tied atop the NFC East standings with the Cowboys at 3-2.
                      Philadelphia's defense keyed its most recent victory, as the Eagles had 10 sacks and two defensive touchdowns in their win over the Jets. Now, they'll face the Vikings, whose quarterback, Kirk Cousins, is known to struggle against winning teams (5-27 career record against teams that are above .500).The Eagles are playing a bit better of late and they have the extra three points, so they're a strong underdog.

GL.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (2-3-0 YTD)

New England -16 1/2 (Treasure Island)

I understand where Mrvolo is coming from about running up the score, but I don't know if it can be helped this game. I've always felt Thursday night games typically favor the better coached team, because of the short window to prepare. New England is just a complete team. They're offense is clicking and is what gets most of the press - they've put up over 30 points in every game but 1. But the defense is what is really the story. While the offense is averaging over 30/game, the defense has given up 34 - total (yes, one of those games was against Miami, but even taking them out of the equation it works out to only giving up under 9 points/game). Now they get to face a Giants team with a rookie QB, without its starting RB, its back-up RB, its starting TE and its best WR. Who's going to score the points? This will mercifully be something like 27-3.

Comment

2-3

Miami Washington Under 41 All. Two bad offenses plus so-so defenses add up to a low scoring affair. I see these two slugging it out in a struggle.

Maybe it will rain during the game to add to the fun. Surprised that this wasn't flexed to Thursday night.
                          "OK Boomer" equals Badge of Honor

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
                            Seahawk Rick commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I'm surprised it wasn't flexed to 1:00am...

POW 5-0-0

RAMS -3 (South Point)

The Rams were last seen by their home fans two Sundays ago in a complete meltdown giving up 55 to the Bucc’s. Normally you’d expect a team like L.A. to bounce back in a big way, but they had the impossible task of traveling up to Seattle just four days later for a Thurs night game against the red hot Seahawks. Still, they fought hard in a very tough spot losing on a missed last second FG.

Now they’ve had extra time to collect their thoughts and to realize just how crucial this game is vs an undefeated div. opponent. The Niners head south on a short week after a near perfect performance on national TV against Cleveland. The Rams should be super focused in this spot. This will be their bounce back game after two losses in a row. Niners in for a spanking by a pissed off team with talent galore.

Comment

NFL POW 3-2

Bengals + 11.5 (William Hill)

This is just too many points in a divisional rivalry. Me, you, and your mom could put up some points on this suddenly porous Ravens Defense. Have given up 33 to the Chiefs, 40 to the Browns (???), and 23 to the Steelers in the past 3 weeks. Bengals have covered 4 of last 5 away at Baltimore, and Baltimore is 0 for last 7 ATS as divisional home favorites of more than 8 points. This dog will bark, hell maybe even pull out their first win.

Comment

Working...
                            X