2019 NFL P.O.W. Week #6 (OCT 10-14) Post Plays Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POW 4-1
    UNDER 48 @Westgate Cinn/Balt I think the total has been over adjusted too much on the numbers I have. Although both games went over last year where the numbers were 43.5 I can only come up with a 45 here so that 48 looks too high and I'm playing Under

Comment

My play this week is the Arizona/Atlanta over 51. Atlanta has proven that they have a very pourous defense. Have a second straight road game. They gave up over 50 last week. Now face a team that wants to snap a play off as quickly as they can over the course of the game their defense will tire and Arizona will score. That being said Arizona is t particularly great on the defensive side of the ball either looking for a score fest on both sides.

Comment

• Caseinpoint
        Caseinpoint commented
        Editing a comment
        SKYCAM.....your record and source for your line?

P.O.W. 2 - 3
      Miami +3.5 Washington (MGM)

Scrambling along and singing a song out of tune so far this season but if Rockman from my old home town of Wilkes Barre Pa, can stick his neck out on the Dolphins - Skins game, this old coal cracker will too but I will go with the Dolphins getting that extra 1/2 point hook to break into the win column to the totally dysfunctional Snyder Skins who can't find a coach or quarterback. Excellent time for the Dolphins to pull out a 13 - 10 win.

Comment

POW 3-2

Rams -3 (CG Tech)

Rams have had 10 days off, are back home, and after two straight losses need to bring their "A" game to this divisional match-up. 49ers are undefeated, but have played weak opposition thus far and will have a shorter week to prepare for this game after playing Monday night. Rams cannot afford to lose this game for their 3rd loss and allow 49ers to leave undefeated if they're going to have any chance to win this division. I'll lay the field goal and take the Rams.

Comment

NFL POW 2 - 3

Dallas -7 (South Point)

My picks have been crap the last three weeks so going with a basic formula - when in doubt pick against the Jets. I think the Dallas losses give line value here as I would expect a line closer to 9.5. The Jets are an inferior roster and Dallas has shown an ability to dominate weaker teams. Darnold will be rusty coming back which will give Dak and Company a chance to put this one away early.

Comment

NFL POW 1-4 1pt ytd

GB Packers -4 (W Hill)

GB has a strong home field Ad, and I just don't see these teams as a pick 'em on a neutral field. In fact I don't see the Lions as anything more than an average team, skewing towards below.

Therefore in the hope of beaking a terrible 4wk run.....

something like Lions 16 Packers 31

glta

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (2-3)

Seattle Seahawks -1 (Will Hill)

I am back off the Browns train again. The Seahawks are playing pretty good ball, but this is more of a pick fading the Browns and their putrid offense. Unless Baker, Freddie, and Co. can figure it out. it might be a long afternoon in Cleveland.

Comment

pow 3-2
                Browns PK William Hill
                Browns getting more people back this week and the Seattle defense has been getting carved up by any team with some offensive talent., Look for Browns to win one at home.

Comment

POW 2-3

JAX / NO OVER 42.5 (Westgate)

A couple of average defenses with offenses good enough to reach the 20's. Teddy will get better and better as they open up the playbook more for him, and Minshew the Ginsew finds a way to stay in games and score late. I think it stays close making each team have to keep the foot on the gas. I'M HOT on these O/U's...One in-a-row baby!!!!!!

**I hope all you SEA pickers are right, as SEA is two-plays away from being 2-3, and nobody would be talking about them except to say ain't crap since the LOB dissolved. Two starting O-Lineman are out...BUT, they have the MVP of the league right now in little Russell, and they aren't out of any game with that magician at the helm. This is catch of the year so far, and up there with any pass/catch you'll ever see. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBPDlF6agfM

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (2-3 YTD)

Denver Broncos -1.5 (William Hill)

other than the week 1 shellacking of the browns the titans have looked far from great with their only other win coming vs the lowly falcons. The broncos on the other hand have obviously started slow, losing 2 games they should have won on last second field goals, before finally turning it around with a solid week 5 performance vs division rival chargers. Mile high will be too much for the inconsistent Mariota and broncos will make it 2 wins in a row.

Comment

POW 3-2

Carolina -2 (CG TECH)

Bucs beat the Panthers just last month in Carolina, when we saw Cam at his worst. so maybe call it revenge. Allen seems to have breathed new life in the offense for the Panthers, as they are averaging almost 30 points a game since he took over the helm. Of course, it does not hurt to have McCaffery running all over the field. The Bucs ofensive line is dinged up and T-Bay is 1-8-1 ATS in their last 10 games in October. Take the Panthers in this one. Good luck to all!!

Comment

NFL POW (4-1-0)

LA Rams -3 (Westgate)

Westgate posted this line in advance at -5.5. Then Rams missed an easy game winning FG at Seattle and Niners embarrassed a rookie QB and rookie coach in a MNF home game. Everyone over-reacts and I get a free FG. Just do not see the Rams losing 3 straight and digging such a huge hole in the division race. Love going against these ATS numbers: SF after playing on MNF: 14-29. SF after allowing 9 points or less: 18-32. SF after winning by more than 28: 8-18. SF vs a team with winning record, last 3 years: 3-7. Rams have handled their northern rivals by an average of 22 points in the last 3 meetings, and though Jimmy Jesus wasn't playing, I think that trend continues.

Comment

POW 5 - 0
                          San Francisco +3 (MGM)

Think that the wrong side is fav here. Rams, for first time under young coach, in a bit of trouble. Not sure he knows exactly how to correct it. Especially without a running game. Now up against one of the better rush D. The niner pass rush will be able to tee off against Goff forcing bad throws. ( last 3 games 5 tds vs 6 ints) May be a couple of pick 6's in store. Although SF on a short week, they only travel down the coast, and had a fairly easy time of it Monday night.

GLA

Comment

POW 4-1-0
                            Jags -2.5 Bet Mgm

The saints have been playing well with teddy so far, however I am taking the jags in this spot,
                            have a feeling.saints experience a let down here,the Jags offense has been playing well behind their
                            rookie QB. Jags can run the ball and their d can snap Tedddy P's run.

j

Comment

POW 3-2

New Orleans + 3 Westgate

All reports say Kamara is playing. Not Sure how & why NO is a 3 point Dog here. They are 4-1 and Jacks is 2-3, Am I missing Something? New Orleans is rolling right now and I believe will walk away with the W here is short road trip to florida. NO will most likely loose next week at Chicago But I will ride their train here against an inconisist Jaquars team still looking for an identity.

Comment

Working...
                              X