X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IceTea 2
    replied
    Originally posted by gcotton View Post
    On behalf of all my fellow Falcon fans, I want to sincerely apologize to anyone that took them in this weeks contest thinking they would win, much less cover the 3 points. This team has become the new Browns. Keep coming up with new ways to lose games. Thought I had seen it all until yesterday....seeing my kicker cry on the sidelines was a new low. I have supported this team for over 30 years, and there have been many more lows than highs. HC needs to go...TODAY!

Thanks, my rant is now over.
    Mr. Cotton , I now know the pain you feel But it will only be pain for one day for me.
    How much can you ask a team to do ?
    Ryan 30-36 356 yards and 4 TD's ( with NO INT's ), Two, count them Two receivers with over 100 yards each
    and even with Matt Bryan missing that extra point, which might have given them a win later on, you can't blame him either.

It starts with the HC and works it's way to the Falcons Defense who couldn't stop a thing out there yesterday
    so in that Division they are done, and looking at their schedule the rest of the way, may your team RIP

I would send flowers to their funeral, but I think I spent enough on them Sunday

All the Best

Leave a comment:

• cdog
    replied
    NFL pow 2-3
    Green Bay -3.5

Not a fan of stats , but will say law of averages every thing will come out equal if not pretty darn close . Anyway all the money going on the Lions , not here . Aaron Rodgers will stop the lions right in there tracks . 27 20

Leave a comment:

• gcotton
    replied
    On behalf of all my fellow Falcon fans, I want to sincerely apologize to anyone that took them in this weeks contest thinking they would win, much less cover the 3 points. This team has become the new Browns. Keep coming up with new ways to lose games. Thought I had seen it all until yesterday....seeing my kicker cry on the sidelines was a new low. I have supported this team for over 30 years, and there have been many more lows than highs. HC needs to go...TODAY!

Thanks, my rant is now over.

Leave a comment:

• eieio
    replied
    Taking LAC -6, I heard Pitt fans have bought out most of the seats for this game so it is not going to be a home game for LAC but if they can't out score a third tier quarterback who hopefully will throw a few interceptions and a fumble or two they deserve to lose.
    POW 3.5 William Hill -6
    eieio

Leave a comment:

• IceTea 2
    replied
    2019 NFL P.O.W. ( 3-1-1 )

Atlanta Falcons -3 ( westgate )

I usually don't make it a habit to use a 1-4 team but I see some value here with the Falcons
    In the last three regular season matchups between these two team the Falcons have outscored AZ 107-51
    Have that feeling with Atlanta's back against the wall they need this win as much as anyone this week.

Leave a comment:

• RacingCat
    replied
    NFL POW 2-3

NY Jets +7 (South Point)

An ugly dog for sure but Cowboys are missing both starting offensive tackles and may struggle to protect Prescott. Jers are desperate for a win plus get Darnold back. Jets stay competitive, getting a TD is appealing.

Leave a comment:

• SmartMoney
    replied
    2019 NFL P.O.W. (1-1-0)

Lions +4 (William Hill)

I think the Lions have become sneaky good under Matt Patrica, so I will continue to back them. With Adams out and the Lions riding a 4 game winning streak against the Packers, I will gladly take the 4 points here.

Leave a comment:

• Dukowski
    replied
    2-2-1
    Sea +1 bet mgm
    I like the way Wilson is playing and that Rams win was impressive. I never liked mayfield and I think the browns are overrated. Obj is almost invisible in this offense. Sea wins easily.

Leave a comment:

• Aztec10
    replied
    POW YTD (4-1-0) 9:10 am PDT Westgate

Total OVER 45.5 Seabirds @ Brownies

My good friend Seabird Rick has been a preaching to whoever will listen for the last 2 seasons that Seattle is challenged defensively relative to their glory years back in the early 2010's. As such they have to lean on Russell Wilson to create magic every game day. So far so good this season to date, but me thinks that approach will hard to rely on week to week throughout the season. Expect numnuts mayfield to have a bit more success against the seabird D then he and they had this past Monday night against the 9ers. Nick Chubb will find some gaps today, which will open up the quick pass game that mayfield can have success in. When he is forced to hold the ball goodnight irene. Of course wilson will keep the chains moving against the over rated browns D, as big names do not correlate to big performance. Love the extra rest seabirds come into the game with, and expect a couple of mayfield picks to give seattle short fields. In the end, while I hope seattle can get the W, going to sit back and watch a back and forth game this morning. How about 27-23 Seabirds.
    Last edited by Aztec10; 10-13-2019, 10:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• HeyRube!
    commented on 's reply
    -3.5 is posted at all books

• HeyRube!
    replied
    NFL POW 3-2
    EAGLES +3.5
    Well crumbs, I dont love any matchups this week after going 0-2 the last two weeks. My strategy this week is take the underdog that I believe will win SU. Philly is just the better team. Better Quarterback. Better Coach. Both teams play descent D. Weather is a non factor.
    Heres to getting back on track.
    GLTA

Leave a comment:

• 2hollywood2
    replied
    2019 NFL P.O.W. (3-2-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars -2.5 (William Hill)

NO will regress back to the mean and Bridgewater will struggle to pass in the 10+ air yards and beyond range. The Jags need this game more and the hype around Minshew seems legit enough to warrant him as a short favorite at home. The Saints are good but I like this spot for the Jags too much.

Leave a comment:

• JIMMYJAM4508
    replied
    POW 3-2

New Orleans + 3 Westgate

All reports say Kamara is playing. Not Sure how & why NO is a 3 point Dog here. They are 4-1 and Jacks is 2-3, Am I missing Something? New Orleans is rolling right now and I believe will walk away with the W here is short road trip to florida. NO will most likely loose next week at Chicago But I will ride their train here against an inconisist Jaquars team still looking for an identity.

Leave a comment:

• J.herb
    replied
    POW 4-1-0
    Jags -2.5 Bet Mgm

The saints have been playing well with teddy so far, however I am taking the jags in this spot,
    have a feeling.saints experience a let down here,the Jags offense has been playing well behind their
    rookie QB. Jags can run the ball and their d can snap Tedddy P's run.

j

Leave a comment:

• Taketheredeye
    replied
    POW 5 - 0
    San Francisco +3 (MGM)

Think that the wrong side is fav here. Rams, for first time under young coach, in a bit of trouble. Not sure he knows exactly how to correct it. Especially without a running game. Now up against one of the better rush D. The niner pass rush will be able to tee off against Goff forcing bad throws. ( last 3 games 5 tds vs 6 ints) May be a couple of pick 6's in store. Although SF on a short week, they only travel down the coast, and had a fairly easy time of it Monday night.

GLA

Leave a comment:

Working...
X