No announcement yet.

WEEK 3 - NFL Survivor Pool Conversation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the Elizabeth Hurley fantasy "If I only had one entry" pool, I'd be on HOU as my pick of the week.

Week1: BALT
    Week2: SF
    Week3: HOU

She loves to garden... ;-)

Click image for larger version

Name:	liz 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	169.7 KB
ID:	1034

Comment

• Compass rose
      Compass rose commented
      Editing a comment
      You know Rick, one picture IS worth a thousand words!

• Seahawk Rick
      Seahawk Rick commented
      Editing a comment
      She needs me, she just doesn't know it yet!

• skullf
      skullf commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm….. 2 handed grip on that hose.

OK, OK, OOOOOOKKKKKKKK....STFU!!!!

No, not you guys, I am talking to the voices in my head that are saying "Hey dumbass, why the fuck would you NOT go on MINN with one pick and get off HOU with your stupid-ass double pick???? AND CLEVE in the small pool you are in??? REALLLLLLLLLY????"

The voices won...It might have been the funny mushrooms I ate before going to sleep too...

I go to battle with HOU-JAX-NE-MINN.....HOU in the shared entry.

That is all...Carry on.

DOUBLE-CHECK your picks in Adam's pool!

Comment

ADAM BIG POOL SUMMARY WEEK 3

MINN gets all the love as expected, and yet again, 'MISSED DEADLINE' snag 5-people. D'oh!!

The Seachicken pick wasn't me! BUT, I LIKE IT!

Name:	adamw3#1.JPG
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	1062

Comment

Well Cyber, at least Coach Jackson made 1 good decision, as I see that the kid has entered the game. Will be interesting to see if he brings any juice to the poor cursed brownies. J-E-T-S jets, Jets, JETS!

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
          Seahawk Rick commented
          Editing a comment
          Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....... RAINIER BEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

A BUCKET!!!!!!!
          Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 09-21-2018, 10:11 AM.

12 brave souls on the Brownies.... those are some stones!! And it looks like they will be rewarded.

Landed in Minny and Chicago this week with my two remaining entries. Breaking my road team rule so fingers will be crossed all day.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
          Seahawk Rick commented
          Editing a comment
          I've been breaking rules every week Deano...This week, biggest favorite, division game, road team....I had CLEV entered in a small pool I'm in, and then took them back out thinking if CLEV lost, I would hate myself! Bad enough to lose with a perceived 'good team' but going out on a bottom-feeder hurts even more. Happy for them!!!!
          Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 09-20-2018, 08:47 PM.

Browns win! Browns win!! Open the coolers up to drink all that crappy beer!!! LOL!

Comment

Cleveland is 3-0 versus the spread. The Browns probably should be 3-0 straight up instead of 1-1-1.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
            Seahawk Rick commented
            Editing a comment
            If Tyrod didn't get hurt, they weren't gonna win IMHO...

Survivor Grid for Friday...

These are teams that have at least 1% of at least one of the three pools the chart covers...MINN lost a little bit, and JAX went up about the same. Smaller list this week as MINN sucked up all the oxygen.

Name:	gridw3fri.JPG
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	1110​​

Comment

Discount Double-Check your picks in your pools!

Comment

As last week Im taking the biggest favoriteThe Viqueens, rules? I

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
                Seahawk Rick commented
                Editing a comment
                On them too, as I think most if us are....

I went with Jax. Figured with folks going all in on Minnesota, that if i'm lucky enough to stick around for a couple weeks, they VIkings host the Cardinals soon. I'll be one of the few left with the Vikings still as an option.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
                Seahawk Rick commented
                Editing a comment
                Smart to be ofc Vikes....Well see if JAX can find a way to win...Crazy day!

GL to all alive and from the post looks like only a few.I went down with Vkings with my one pick.Rooting for NE so our leader moves on.Can not believe
              i go against rule #1.Did do well betting today but would of rather be still picking.

Comment

Wrapping up the day at the Westgate and saw a Buffalo highlight and was shaking my head about how inexplicable that result was -- and then I thought of this thread and wondering how many people went down in flames with the Vikings. Ouch...of course, then realized that I used them in a double-elimination survivor pool where you're still alive after one loss (but already used my mulligan with Saints vs. Bucs in Week 1, so I'm out after just 3 weeks..ouch!!! LMEAO

GLA

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
                  Seahawk Rick commented
                  Editing a comment
                  As I said below Dave, I've never seen a week or a start to a survivor season with so many entries getting wiped out. Giant favorites have lost before, but coupled with the Week 1 50% kill-shots, this first three weeks has seen 99% of entries lost in many pools. I need a cocktail...A BIG cocktail. Ugh.

There has never been this- much carnage in the first three weeks of survivor in the history of survivor pools I'm guessing.

The huge pool I'm in that had over 10,000 entries is now down to 970 entries...UN-EFFFFFFFFFFFING-BELIEVABLE.

Most pools lost 75-80% of their entries...I lost ALL four of my entries. Shell-shocked. Broke 3-rules(biggest favorite/road team/division game) and got punished beyond anything I've ever experienced before in in the decade-plus I've been participating. I got what I deserved. Who knows, maybe if I stay within my personal rules I still would lose them all.

On any given Sunday...

Comment

I tried to second guess myself and on 2 or 3 tries still had a loser.A friend of mine in Adam#2 pool took Miami and TB and said if Vikings lose he is in great shape.
                  I just passed over it.Still alive in a 2000$ double elimination.GL to anybody still in one of these.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
                    Seahawk Rick commented
                    Editing a comment
                    At least your friend is still in no matter the TB outcome...Thats an achievement in its self.

I'm ready for an Adam 3!
                Working...
                X