Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrvolo
    replied
    Out with LAR in Adam1 but used Minny in a 2000$ pool and down to 12.Alive in small $ pick any but will not bore you.Now for the good news,
    just got back from South Bend where I saw ND - USC and it was a truly moving visit.I guess I said it,My Grandson is a freshman and even a old Italian
    kid from the Bronx was yelling Go Irish.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    ADAM #2 POOL SUMMARY...

More MIA and WASH love! Even crap teams can make you happy in survivor...IFFFFF they win!

Click image for larger version

Name:	adam2_w1.JPG
Views:	47
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	9710

Leave a comment:

• Compass rose
    replied
    One of the better pictures ---guess she likes posing for you.....

Going with Atl also this week in II

Luck to all

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    The Fantasy Survivor Liz Hurley Pick Of The Week Isssssssss...

DAL!

Lizzzzy was verrrrrry happy that NE got her a win! She got me a couples massage for the effort...I had to sit and watch another couple get massaged was the only downside.

I think DAL can get well on offense vs a bad D that NYJ as been playing so far this season. DAL has beaten the weaker teams, and NYJ fits that bill, even with Mono Man back in the saddle.

Week 1: BALT (W)
    Week 2: CAR (L)
    Week 3: TB (L)

Week 4: INDY (L)
    Week 5: NE (W)
    Week 6: DAL

Name:	Liz-Hurley-bikini-5.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	9692

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    I flipped off DEN, and onto ATL...I'm going with ATL having more talent, that hasn't really turned into wins, getting on track against the weakest opponent they've face IMHO...Do or die for their season, and coach. ARI pass D sucks even more than ATL's, and Matty should be able to make some hay. We'll see...

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    At this moment in time, I'm going on BALT...DAL...DEN in Adam #2.

IF CINN beats BALT, then I just flat out deserve to lose. DAL in bounce back mode will be playing an easier defense at NYJ, and Darnold in first game back will have some rust. DEN has been tough, and lost a two home games by a total of 4-points. Their D is solid, and I feel the offense is getting a 'little' better each week...They aren't gonna put 30 up on the board, but TENN's sucky offense isn't either. Might be a 6-3 game!

Still have time to change my mind 35-times before Saturday deadline.
    Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 10-10-2019, 08:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    ADAM #1 POOL SUMMARY...

Yes, ladies and gentlemen....MIA has gotten a PICK!!!!!! Owner's son? Who knows...The fish are on the board! And YES, the Deadskins are on the board too! Just like Thunderdome, two teams enter, one team leaves! UNLESS...There is a tie, which would just be perfect.

NO MISSED DEADLINES!

Name:	adamw6.JPG
Views:	120
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	9670

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    It pretty much always goes to the playoffs but one year, maybe 7-8 or so ago it ended early with some ginormous upsets. Almost 70% out in 5-weeks and with the small amount of really good teams, it will become tougher. A few of the bottom feeders are going to surprise someone and the player numbers can dive in a hurry. Hard to predict...

• Mrvolo
    commented on 's reply
    I thought so also but every few weeks you get stuck like I did this week and I hope I am on the right side.A large % have chosen the layups and now you have the coin flip type.Have gut feeling 50% go bye 👋 bye this week and hope I am not in that group.Your 5-0 is very impressive,keep it going.

• TARB
    replied
    It seems to me, with the great disparity between the top and bottom teams this year, this contest is going to last all the wy to the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• Compass rose
    replied
    P.S.--can't take Thurs night in ADAM2 so NE/GMEN is out-- has to be in SAT this week only----

Leave a comment:

• Compass rose
    replied
    Luck to you MR V and all of us--
    IDK Rick Seattle not playing all that great- I know Clev stunk Monday but they seem to win one lose one -- I would stay away from that and will, but
    I lost my mind pick on chargers last week, and lost my mind in general in 1974-I think it was-----

I'm in RETURN OF SURVIVOR--" THE REDEMTION"
    I'M on Tenn at Denver. I think it's wise to go against the team that I lost to last week as revenge. I know the guys on the Titans will know and try their hardest for me.
    Gotta go now-- Nurse Kratchet is calling....
    Last edited by Compass rose; 10-10-2019, 07:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mrvolo
    replied
    Taking Rams and see you for week 7.Also Betting Miami and Cleveland with the points.(Sorry Rick).GL to all.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Trust Thy gut...Or drink a cocktail!

• Mrvolo
    replied
    Down to 2 teams,Rams or Minny.Rams coming off semi bye week and SF played Monday in emotional game.Rams scored 29 in Seattle on a Thursday night
    and now are at home.DaveT who likes dogs passed on this one.Minnesota is my jinx team but line is still 3.will sleep on it and let you know.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X