NFL Wk 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Wk 6

Site wouldn't let me post earlier, but once again no plays in the CFL as my lines are very close to the bookies. I did take SF in the NFL +4 for Wk 6 as I have them 4 pts better than the Rams, though I hate the short week. If Rudolph were playing, I would be on Pitt, but I'm sure he is out. Also, I may take one other game if there is positive line movement. Right now my NFL is 3-0-1. TARB seems to be doing very well in the NFL so I would appreciate his comments.

I played:
    Seattle +2.5
    Miami +3.5
    Philadelphia +3
    NY Jets +8

My brother played:
    49ers +4
    Houston +5.5

Good luck.

Comment

My brother and I added un42.5 in Thursday night's game. There is an 87% chance of rain with 18 mph winds. There could be gusts up to 40 mph. I think that both teams will try to move the ball on the ground, with minimum passing plays. Field goals might be hard to come by.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisDogHunts View Post
        Site wouldn't let me post earlier, but once again no plays in the CFL as my lines are very close to the bookies. I did take SF in the NFL +4 for Wk 6 as I have them 4 pts better than the Rams, though I hate the short week. If Rudolph were playing, I would be on Pitt, but I'm sure he is out. Also, I may take one other game if there is positive line movement. Right now my NFL is 3-0-1. TARB seems to be doing very well in the NFL so I would appreciate his comments.
        Dog,any college plays ?

Comment

bb...Just can't get a handle on college so far, but I hope to have a play in a few weeks. I was hoping Minnesota in the NFL would get down to -2.5 as I probably would have bet them, but they are now moving in the other direction. TARB and I disagree on this game, yet my numbers have Minn winning this game. Somehow, I think you can't beat the NFL by betting favs, but I guess others can do it, so I was going to try this fav if I could get under 3. Not going to happen.

Comment

With the SF straight up win, I’m updating my 2019 Football Record. Regrets that I didn’t bet Minn, not really as I remember Lem Banker once said, “they play the Star Spangled Banner everyday”.
            Arena :5-1 (+4.7u)
            CFL: 8-1 (+22.9u)
            NCAAF: 0-2 (-2.2u)
            NFL: 4-0-1 (4.0u)
            17-4-1 (29.4u)

Comment

• TARB
              TARB commented
              Editing a comment
              Outstanding, +29.4 units.

• ThisDogHunts
              ThisDogHunts commented