Survivor Rollover 2019 Week 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor Rollover 2019 Week 6

I don't know who I'm going on yet. MINN came through despite the loud chorus of people thinking they were MIAesque! LOL...They got on the same page vs a weak defense and held NYG out of the endzone on a few goal-to-goal opportunities.

Looking at ATL--SEA--DEN--LAC as possibilities this week...Will go to the top of the Space Needle and ponder my options...The LAC/PITT game would involve TWO of my three JINX teams!

For those seeing this thread for the first time, last year some of use put a bets on NFL teams on money line bets each week, and rolled it over if we won. Some people split the money after they won a few games and put it on two teams, and we ALL ended up not rolling through the whole season! Imagine that! The idea is like it's a survivor type of exercise, and if you keep rolling a starting bet of $100 (whatever) bet over and over on teams that aren't super-duper favorites, teams in the -100 something lines into the -300's. You can make a nice chunk of change if you can last a while. You get to take any team you want, and not just once like real survivor pools.

Never too late to start!

**I decided to take $100 out
    of my total I'll bet so if I go out, or more likely WHEN I go out, I can start another new bet with my initial $100.

*******Went on BALT in a very conservative play. I like to take teams with much lower ML odds normally, but I just don't have a good feel for any of them, so will try to keep with the spirit of the survivor and make a pick each week. Hopefully I can live to fight another week!

Week 1

CHI (-170) -- $100 -- Payout is $60 LOSS
    KC (-175) -- $100 -- Payout is $57 WIN

Week 2

DAL (-281) -- $157 -- Payout is $56 WIN

Week 3

LAR (-170 ) -- $213 -- Payout is $125 WIN

Week 4

SEA (-243) -- $338 -- Payout is $139 WIN

Week 5

MINN
    (-225) -- $477 -- Payout is $212

Week 6

BALT (-500) -- $589 -- Payout is $118
    Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 10-10-2019, 07:42 PM.
Working...
X