Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW ( 4-2)

Saints + 3.5 (bet MGM)

Saints have won and covered 4 straight since loss at the L.A. Rams. Teddy Bridgewater is an NFL -best 27-7 vs. the spread as a starter in his career. Saints 11-5 as a visiting dog, since 2016.

Comment

• JIMMYJAM4508
      JIMMYJAM4508 commented
      Editing a comment
      And the Bears offense....They have no offense

NFL POW 4-2

Broncos under 49 (Circa).

Last couple of weeks scoring has been down for one of leagues former offensive powerhouses, with KC just scoring 13 and 24. Short week, Denver has a pretty good defense, and teams seem to have figured out how to slow down the Chiefs passing. Mahomes ankle still seems to bothering him, and his passing efficiency has plummeted the past three weeks - his offensive line is just not that good this year. Broncos have long been one of the better under plays, going 1/13 to the under the past few years when the total has been greater than 45. I think Denver will not want to get into a shootout and will ball control with the run to keep the Chiefs off the field. I think in divisional games they also know each very well, which also lends itself to tighter, lower scoring games.

Comment

• florabamaboy
      florabamaboy commented
      Editing a comment
      The only part of this handicap I got right was the Broncos under trend. Believe this was headed over until Mahomes hurt his knee, once that happened it was a lock unless Flacco fumbled 3 more times, which could have easily happened. God that offense is bad with him at QB.. You know what they say, it's never over until it's under. :-)

Updated standings are now posted on the first page.

Comment

NFL POW 2-4

Chiefs -3 everywhere

Time for me to get back on track. Short week on the road is always a dangerous pick. KC is coming off two losses in a row. I think they have too much offense firepower for Denver to stop. Division game which becomes a must win for both teams. I am taking the better coach and the more talented roster on the short week. KC will be fired up coming off back to back losses and I think Denver is riding too high after back to back wins.

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (3-3 YTD)

San Francisco -9.5 (MGM mirage)

The number is already 10 in some books so I am graving 9.5 now.The 49ers are impressing on both sides of the ball during their undefeated start, averaging 408.0 yards per game on offense (fourth in the NFL) and allowing only 237.4 yards per game on defense (second). They seem to only be improving, as they've allowed 10 points in their last two wins over the Browns and Rams.The Redskins are coming off their first win of the season, but it wasn't that impressive. They scored only 17 points and held on for a one-point win when the Dolphins failed a two-point conversion attempt with six seconds remaining. If that was all Washington could do against Miami's defense, it could be in for a poor showing against San Francisco's vaunted unit.
        I do not see the Redskins getting closer than 10 points against this talented 49ers squad.

GL.

Comment

4-2

This week im going over 49.5 in Balt/Seat (everywhere) these teams are a combined 8-4 over. Balt leads the NFL in off plays per game 73 and Seat is no. 7 at 66. afc vs nfc 12-2 o/u s 2013. this is a long cross country road trip for Balt. i see about 60 points scored

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (2-4 YTD)

NY FOOTBALL GIANTS -3 (Westgate, the Home of Elvis)

Daniel 'You gave me a nickname too soon' Jones didn't have starting running back Saquon Barkley, starting tight end Evan Engram, starting wide receiver Sterling Shepard and No. 2 running back Wayne Gallman vs. NE last Thursday, and were still in the game going into the 4th quarter. Barkey and Engram are back, which should help Danny Boy. Not sure of other players coming back yet, but feel the G-Men can win at home vs. an ARI team that is playing OK with an offense that is showing signs of life, but the NYG D showed some signs of life too vs NE. I've got nothing to lose!!!!!!!

Comment

POW 4-2

NYG (-3) WESTGATE

Agree with Rick on this one, feel line is short as don't agree that this is a pick em game on a neutral field. Giants have weapons back as Rick noted. Also have the west coast team, kind of, traveling cross country with the early start time. Like this spot for the Giants here.

Comment

N.F.L. POW ( 5-1-0)
                TENN/CHARGERS OVER 39 1/2 ( WILLIAM HILL)

When in doubt and seeing nothing else that jumps out on the lines-- try a number.
                Tenn hasn't scored in weeks - LAC been hurt- number low-
                So that's my cue. Best I could come up with anyway---

Comment

NFL POW (4-2-0)

KC -3 (Westgate)

Square play but I'll bite. Chiefs have handled the Broncos lately, winning the last 7 meetings (6-1 ATS) by an average of over 9 points while scoring 29+ per game. Believe that Mahomes ankle much better than it has been the last couple of weeks. Think that line is overstating Denver's "Defensive Resurrection" which I believe is more a function of their having faced the Titans and Chargers Inept attacks last 2 games. Hate to go on the Short Week Road with a play, but Chiefs are desperate to turn things around and think they will be focused and ready. Jose Flacco not Elite.

Comment

NFL POW 2-4 [2 pts.]

Over 43.5 Jacksonville/Cincy [William Hill]

Cincy will be missing two top CB's so Minshew should rally his game after looking bad last week vs a very good Saints D. Fournette should also have his way with a beaten Cincy team. Having to play catch up I see Dalton being able to put up some garbage points in this game. Jacksonville D is good at home and not as much on the road. This one should approach 50 points.

GL to all

Comment

POW 3 - 3

Indy -1 - Texans (Circa)

Both of these teams beat the Chiefs, and Watson has been hot past few weeks. Last week's win in KC was big but over a Chiefs team that was struggling because Mahomes was on one leg. Will they get up for a Colts team that is coming off a bye week, well rested and with a game plan to alter the Texans offense. I think so. A win for Indy at home.

Comment

POW 4-2

Indy - 1 Circa

Like Pixter above me and the Colts have won 5 of the last 6 Matchups in this series including a 3-0 sweep last year(won the wild card game at Houston). The Colts are a very well coached team and they are running the ball 48 % of the time while Brisset(3-0 Straight up vs. Houston) is playing better than anyone expected. Yes, Houston is playing well too, their last 2 wins they scored 86 points but against Atlanta and KC before KC turned it around. I believe the Colts will slow down Watson and keep his offense off the field. This game is for 1st place and Coach Reich has 2 weeks to prepare, Colts Roll into 1st place.
                        Send it in!!!!

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (4-2-0)

Houston-Indy Under 47 (MGM MIrage)

Both of these teams like to move the ball on the ground and are capable of doing it. Reich will attempt to keep the ball away from Watson and his recievers and eat the clock. Both teams have defenses that can keep the score low. The winner is the division leader. Expect a slugfest and a low score with Reich outcoaching O'Brien.
                          "Do what is right . . . and suffer the consequences" Sam Houston

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (3-3-0 YTD)

San Francisco -9 1/2 (Westgate)

Niners are really playing well. I don't know how Washington will score points on that defense, and the offense is really clicking, especially with Coleman back. Washington barely beat the worst team in the league - maybe the worst since the expansion Bucs. They/re 29th in the league in offensive yardage (San Fran is 3rd). Their defense has given up the 7th most yards, while San Fran has given up the second least. It's just a mismatch. The only issue is whether the Niners overlook this game, but with this being a revenge game for Shanahan I don't think that will be the case. I just can't see this being a single digit game.

Comment

Working...
                            X