Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N.F.L. P.O.W. 2019 (5-1-0)
    Jacksonville -4 Stations
    Gotta go with the "legend" here. They've lost 2 in a row and need a rebound game
    0-6 Bengals might be just what the doctor ordered. Can't see Dalton getting too excited to
    win this one either and lots of their other players are out. FOURNETTE for the Jags is having
    a good year

Comment

NFL POW 3-3

NY Giants -3 (Westgate)

I've been fading the Giants most of the season so I'm surprising myself by being on them here. Bottom line, I personally protected this line as Giants -4 so I believe there is line value. I'm not giving the Cardinals much credit for defeating the Falcons last week. The Falcons missed the extra point which would have tied the game. Cardinals also benefited greatly from some dubious officiating in the game.

Giants get their skill-position players back that were out last week. Barkley and Engram should make a big difference and Daniel Jones should have success against a poor Cardinals defense. This is also a 1:00 ET kickoff and the Cardinals have to make the cross-country trip. Giants also get extra rest coming off the Thursday night game.

Comment

NFL POW 1-5 1pt ytd

INDY -1 William Hill

Please feel free to just bet against this blind! Although I have gone 53-39 against the spread on all games through wk6 in another contest I cannot hit on my "Best Bet"

With injuries on O line I expect Watson to be flaky and Colts are 10-2 in last 12 games that they have run for more than 100yds. They can run on Houston so

something like Texans 17 Colts 30

Comment

NFL POW 2-4

LA Rams -3 Southpoint

The Rams are not the team we thought they were at the start of the season but are clearly stepping down a class (or two) in playing Atlanta who looked bad against a poor Cardinals team last week. After multiple losses, it feels like we are getting some good line value on LA who would have been closer to a 7 or 8 point favorite in this game 3 weeks ago. I think McVay gets them fired up this week and they cruise against a bad Falcon team.

Comment

1-4 didn’t help by missing last week
            SF -9.5 westgate
            No need for a big write up as we have the best of the NFC vs it’s worst and the line’s only 9.5. Add in Shanahan had probably circled this game. Add in Haskins may start
            "A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
            “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

CHIC - 3.5 William Hill
              POW WK # 7 3.5
              eieio

Comment

• gcotton
                gcotton commented
                Editing a comment
                Come on man, you know the rules.....need more than just a selection. You have until kickoff to fix this or it will be graded as a loss.

pow 3-3
              arizona/giants over 50 treasure island

Get ready for a shootout! The Giants, with 10 days’ rest and extra time to prepare, get an Arizona team with a porous defense and off west-to-east travel. Add in a 1 p.m. EST start and the recipe is there for Daniel Jones to play really well. Kyler Murray will make some plays as well.

Comment

POW 5-1-0
                Pats/Jets UNDER 44 (Stations)

The Patriots will be challenged by a good Jets defense in a tough Monday night environment. N.E.’s schedule has been very soft so far. Brady and crew simply have not looked themselves. If Darnold doesn’t give away cheap points on turnovers, then this one has 20-17 written all over it. I love the Jets +9.5 here and the generous 44 total. Had to pick one.

Comment

POW 3-3

Indy Colts -1 (MGM)

The Colts are a well coached team coming off a bye, and playing at home where Brisett has excelled this year. The Texans pass defense has been poor, plus two of the Texans DBs Robey and Joseph have been limited in practice and are questionable to play. Texans offense has looked great the past two weeks, but those games were against two of the league's worst defensive teams. Colts bolstered by getting Darius Leonard back. Close game, but home team Colts prevail.

Comment

3-3

Seattle -2 Halftime Circa

Feel these two will play a close game and just be testing each other in first half. Home field adrenaline will be enough to give Seahawks lead at half. Second half who knows?
                    Maybe a shoot out which will be a toss up but by then I won't care.
                    "OK Boomer" equals Badge of Honor

Comment

NFL POW 3-3

Jets +10 (South Point)

Pats are super banged up on offense. Jets finally have Darnold back and are at home on Monday Night Football! The Jets will be fired up to show theyre a different team than the one the Pats beat up on a few weeks ago.

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (4-2 YTD)

Under 46 1/2 Houston @ Indy (MGM)

Since the start of the 2015 season, this match up has produced only three games that went over the total of today, and two of those OVERs were in games that went OT. Big mid-season game that has significance to both teams, which means they might be playing things closer to the vest. I see a lot of field goals, which tends to help the under. Series has been domintaed lately by the road team, but I like the job Coach Reich is doing in Indy. Game opened at 47 1/2, and moved to 46 in some places, but I still ssee ome value in in under 46 1/2. Gimme the under, and congrats to TARB and Taketheredeye for staying undefeated thus far!! Good luck to all.

Comment

Forgot to put my reason for taking CHIC vs NO.
                          Coming off the bye CHIC should be healed and fresh and ready to take on the NO high powered offence. Chicago's refence will play havoc with NO throughout the game.
                          eieio

Comment

• gcotton
                            gcotton commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Sorry bud, just saw your follow up. Please disregard my comment in your first post. Good luck!

POW 6-0

LA Rams -3 (MGM)

Expect a complete turn-around from last week. ATL does not have a great pass rush, Goff will have lots of time to pick his spots and hit on a couple deep scores. On the other side, Rams pass rush will have Ryan running and tossing a few ints. The 3 loss streak has bought LA some points here. Two of those losses have come in division games, one being a missed game tying FG vs Sea.

GLA

Comment

• TARB
                            TARB commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I hope we both remain undefeated, as I have money bets on both of our picks.

• Taketheredeye
                            Taketheredeye commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Nice call TARB, glad I took this one - I was also on lions

POW 4-2
                          atlanta +3 MGM
                          Atlanta will put points on the board and is very loose as they are going nowhere.LAR are not Rams of last year.Early East Coast game and they have a nice trip to London
                          to look forward to.According toVSIN 75% of bets are on Rams but line did not budge.These contrarian plays are cashing this year so will go with the sharp $.
                          GL to all today.

Comment

Working...
                          X