Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW 4-2
    Indy -1 betmgm

Taking the home team here laying a point. Frank Reich team has the least penalties in the NFL.
    i like taking teams off of byes especially disciplined teams. Take the home team to win a tight division game.

Comment

POW 5-1
      UNDER 46.5 @ Westgate although the number came down I still like under here and I know Houst has put up some numbers the last two weeks but look at those defenses compared to Colts who will also run the ball a lot today, hope the late post doesn't hurt me as it's come off a key number, and today I'm joining Dave and MOV at the Westgate

Comment

Sorry thats UNDER 46.5 on Tenn/Houst

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (3-3-0)

Indianapolis Colts -1 (betMGM)

This is strictly based on the fact you have to play IND in this spot at home with a short number. Probably not the best game on the board to only pick one but it is one of the more obvious picks if you had to choose. I also think Frank Reich is a difference maker in tough spots.

Comment

POW YTD (5-1-0)

49ers -10 @ deadskins Westgate 9:15am PDT

10 points on the road, must have just fallen off the turnip truck Bad weather game, expect both coaches will play things close to the vest. The ace in the hole from my point of view is Coach Shanahan's intense hate for all things deadskins! That organization in DC reeks of complete and utter incompetence. Short of a crazy turnover day from 49ers, or multiple special teams scores for the deadskins, where does washington find any points this afternoon? If this was patriots instead of 49ers playing today, line would be pushing 2 touchdowns. I think San Francisco establishes the running game early, which will open up space for Kittle and the wide receivers to hit some home runs. This pick is a hold my nose special regard to laying double digits on the road. My play is against the deadskins as much as on SF. Coach Shanahan will revel in piling on today, his is a highly emotional team. Expect a physical approach on both sides of the ball, Coach Salah going crazy on the sideline with each and every stop. Thinking 27-0 49ers when all is said and done.

Comment

3-2-1
              Sf -10 mgm
              Sf appears to be a legit nfc team and even though they haven’t played the best teams, the redskins are just horrible and it took everything they had to beat Miami, the only team worse than them. Was also gives up a ton of yards. Sf for an easy cover.

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (2-1-0)

Seahawks -3 (Westgate)

I was hoping this would drop to 2.5 by gametime, but no such luck. I will gladly take the assumed 2019-20 MVP at home and get three points. I think there will be lots of points scored here, but I SEA is a tough place to play and I think that Russell can generate more points from nothing than Lamar. 29-26 SEA

Comment

it appears that jp dawg posted a play at 11;13 on the 17th way after the game started and prob ended

Comment

• gcotton
                    gcotton commented
                    Editing a comment
                    His post was actually made 1 hour and 7 mins prior to the kickoff on Thursday evening. It is time-stamped at 7:13pm EDT. Well before the cutoff for that game.

Originally posted by SmartMoney View Post
                  2019 NFL P.O.W. (2-1-0)

Seahawks -3 (Westgate)

I was hoping this would drop to 2.5 by gametime, but no such luck. I will gladly take the assumed 2019-20 MVP at home and get three points. I think there will be lots of points scored here, but I SEA is a tough place to play and I think that Russell can generate more points from nothing than Lamar. 29-26 SEA
                  LOL - I meant to write 29-23 -> not looking for pushes!

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. ( 3-2-1 ) 3.5 points

NY JETS +9.5 ( William hill )

Sorry was so busy today I never got a chance to post a play, and of course that one won. LOL
                    Really true story, my pick was going to be the Rams, ONLY because I made the mistake last week taking the Falcons, and after watching them play
                    I wouldn't take them against my local High school team. HaHa

Back to my reason for taking the JETS here. Last time the Pats got third-string quarterback Luke Falk and that was just a joke, but good for NY because just like last week vs. the Cowboys
                    Coach Gase didn't show his hand, the guys has a playbook filled with plays nobody has ever seen.

and here comes Sam Darnold who looked pretty good vs. the cowboys, looked sharp using multiple receivers and his main targets were robby anderson, Jamison Crowder and even got Demaryius Thomas involved. I think they can mix it up again and add Bell out of the backfield.

I look for the JETS to keep it within a TD

Home team is 7-2-1 ATS in their last 10 meetings.

Comment

P.O.W. 2-4
                      Jets +10

How can you possibly bet the Jets ? Give me one reason ! I cant even bet them . So my play will be the Jets. There 4-2 ats and most teams will be very close to if not 500 ats by season end . So take the Jets.

Comment

(2-4)ytd

NYJ +9.5

playing against New England is like playing Russian roulette with 5 in the chamber. I just can’t pass on a Jets team that if could pull this win off at home would make Namath proud. Sam not going to guarantee anything but I do see him surprising the world and scoring 21 on the pats #1 D. I also see the Jets special team with a play or two to get em short field. Monday night football fireworks in Ny tonight. Jets Keep close all night. 24-21. Jets win

Comment

POW 2-4
                          Jets +10 mgm

Forgot to post where I got my Line on above post

Comment

POW 6-1
                            Bet Mgm
                            Seattle -3½
                            most are taking off the board and other places moved to 7 1/2

Comment

Working...
                            X