Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    The Fantasy Survivor Liz Hurley Pick Of The Week Isssssssss...

BUFF!

As in I'd like to see Lizzy in the buff!

She's ready to blow her top with my picks this season...Usually I'm making her very happy with them...That is if she even knew I was making them on her behalf...I'll keep trying to tell her all about it on the notes I throw throw through her windows...I need to send her some dough to fix the windows...

BUFF is the king of the week, and if their D comes to play, they can win if they score 10.

Week 1: BALT (W)
    Week 2: CAR (L)
    Week 3: TB (L)

Week 4: INDY (L)
    Week 5: NE (W)
    Week 6: DAL (L)
    Week 7: BUFF

Click image for larger version

Name:	liz.JPG
Views:	70
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	9905

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    PM me an email address and I'll forward you his information so you get on his email list next year.

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Making it it to week 9 or 11 is the tough part!

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    You're due for a winner then!

Didn't you have a ML bet on Custer?

• JIMMYJAM4508
    commented on 's reply
    Ok Cool, Ya I will join in next year.....

• Compass rose
    replied
    Rick
    luck to you on the GMEN

i like them this week too v but I liked
    germany in WWII and the South in that other war...

Leave a comment:

• BluegrassBettor
    replied
    One thought on not picking Bills this week is when they play again week11, if still alive in your pool you can take Bills that week while most will have used them this week. Or they could be used week 9 at home vs. Washington.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    Well, my comment about DEN being able to make a little noise going forward if the offense gets a little better is now at the bottom of an outhouse! KC has more sacks on DEN, then DEN has points as I write this in the 4th quarter...Ugggggggly. KC D looked like the Steel Curtain against that diaper fire of an offense.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    A guy in San Diego has been running a pool for 12+ years that I've been in for 9, and cashed in on once for 5-figures...I've spent that much trying to do it again! LOL!

It's a $100 buy-in, and he runs a 2nd chance pool as you can see below. IF you want to get in next year, I can send you info on it, and his email.

Several on this thread are in it...ORRR at least were in it!

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    ADAM 1 & 2 SUMMARIES...

BUFF is the word!!! SF in 2nd place...And MY Giants get some love from some brave pickers! Compass Rose GUARANTEED me they would win!!!

ADAM 1 ADAM 2
    Click image for larger version  Name:	adam1w7.JPG Views:	1 Size:	21.9 KB ID:	9856 Click image for larger version  Name:	adam2w7.JPG Views:	1 Size:	20.6 KB ID:	9857
    Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 10-17-2019, 06:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JIMMYJAM4508
    commented on 's reply
    Ok cool, Appreciate the feedback....Im not in Adams Pool. Who is he and what is his pools?

Im in 2 pools, 1 for 31K with 80 people left(should have been 55 as 25 had GB Monday Night) & another for 7K with 13 People left.

I did get somewhat lucky with Washington last week & Now will patiently wait it out with Most people Picking against the dolphins over the next 4 weeks.

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    I hear you Jimmy...Seems like a free bingo square, and with almost 70% of pools being on them, that is about as much as you'll ever see on one team. BUFF D is real deal and could easily shut them out. There will be people in pools with multiple picks that will put them ALL on BUFF most likely. I still think a team will play down to MIA's level, and they'll catch one team sleeping, but 0-16 isn't off the table.

I'm not going to be on BUFF, but not because I'm looking ahead, I just don't like being on the biggest favorite...A lot of good that has done me! IFFF I go out, and BUFF wins by 40, that's the way it is. I'm down to one pick, and will be zagging while most people zig. I have no road map, just what I feel that particular week.

Are you in Adam's pools? Can't remember...Others?

• JIMMYJAM4508
    replied
    I said it in the beginning that Miami can go winless and play aginst them every week so you only have to fill in 4 weeks with the bye and 2nd time vs. Divison. Since the start of the season Miami trades mincah Fitzpatrick and larry Tumsil and Kenny Stills.

I had Washington last week and survived. Last week was miami week to win and they didnt do it.

Why would anyone take a different game? Because they arel looking ahead and hoping miaimi pulls off an upset.

This Miami team is God Awful. They will go winless in my opinion, they are worse than the 0 and 16 browns of a few years ago. I think they would loose to Bama or Clemson.

I can see Buffalo winning 45-0 here. Ill be riding this to week 11 when i cant play against them because of 2nd division game.....

Best of luck to everyone this week!

Leave a comment:

• phatman15
    commented on 's reply
    I should have qualified my definition of a big pool is not based on number of entries, but it costs $200 per player, so it more costly than most I have participated in.

• Mrvolo
    replied
    In my small pool I took Buffalo and wait till next week.It started with 99 and down to 12.GL to all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X