• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Wk 7

Took the Rams -3 and Hou +1,5.

Thx,and good luck Dog

Comment

I sent that from my phone this morning before I was out all day. Just wanted to say these games are about 1 pt short of the variance I usually look for, but since I am up 4-0-1 in the NFL, thought I would take a chance. My SU winners last 2 weeks were dogs, but I had them in my line winning comfortably SU. I'm praying it happens again as I have Houston winning by 5.2 and the Rams by 9.2. That said, my luck may be due for a change.

Comment

No gain today as I won with the Rams, but lost with the Texans. A very disappointing day for me. I’m updating my 2019 Football Record, which is still running about 78% ATS when throwing out the 1 push:
        Arena: 5-1 (+4.7u)
        CFL: 8-1 (+22.9u)
        NCAAF: 0-2 (-2.2u)
        NFL: 5-1-1 (+3.9u)
        18-5-1 (+29.3u)

Comment

Any CFL this nest to Final WE before the play offs
          The Calgary game and the Sask game results will determine first place.Their opponents Winni peg and Edm ,while at home are locked into their play off positions. Winnipeg is starting Collaros who was last seen in Tor in wk1. If Calgary -3 wins tonight, the Sask -2 game tomorrow is very important, so they play to win, whereas Edm could rest some regulars in prep for the playoffs as they are locked to playing in Mtl in round 1. They also start Trevor Harris off a 6 week injury
          Last edited by Barryt; 10-25-2019, 05:55 PM.
          "A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
          “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

Since teams starting clinching playoff spots weeks ago, I have laid off the CFL. Yesterday, my line actually had WPG -4.3, which won by only 1 but got the cover. For the rest, I have HAM -6.3, TOR -2.8, and SSK -1.5. Still, I'm not sure about the motivation, who will start and finish at QB, and who will actually be rested, so I'm fine with passing, though I missed quite a few more wins.

Comment

My reading is that a first round bye is important, 50% chance to advance vs 25%, and teams should be motivated to achieve that. Obviously last night Calgary didn’t give a dam as with a chance for a bye still alive, they allowed WPG to score 10 unanswered in the 4th. I was very disappointed.
              Now Sask is in the drivers seat and only has to win 1 of 2 remaining games to clinch first.( or none if CGY loses again next week). With that said, I won’t now be betting Saask.
              "A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
              “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

Working...
              X