Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POW 4-3
    KC +4 William Hill
    Line opens KC 4 and PM is declared out and they are now +4.No one player is worth 8 points.GB is coming off monster game and look for them to come back a little.

Comment

NFL POW 3-4

J E T S +7 Westgate

This is a pick that might not age well, but I think the epic beat down they took from New England last week is giving some solid line value - opened +4 and now up to the full touchdown. So I will take it, hold my nose and hope Darnold’s spleen doesn’t explode the first time Calais Campbell hits him....

Comment

NFL POW 4-3

Buffalo Bills -1 (Treasure Island)

Eagles are on the road for the 3rd straight week. The offensive line has been giving Wentz very minimal protection and will now face one of the best defenses in football. Eagles defense has given up 24 or more points in all but one game, and are giving up big yards through the air and ground. Buffalo should control the lines of scrimmage, get their usual 100+ yards on the ground, and maybe a game where they can even launch more of an aerial attack than usual. Bills get the win and cover the small spread.

Comment

POW 5-2 Cinn +13 @Westgate and South Point I don't think the Rams should be giving 13 on the road. The Bengals although winless have bought home the money 3 times this year. Just not impressed with the Rams victory over a bad Atlanta team. Can't watch this tho

Comment

3-4

Jets +6.5 Wm Hill

Jets QB won't seeing "ghosts" in this one. Just think that this will be a close one that comes down to the final quarter and is decided by a FG. Jets in a bounce back.
            "Baby, it's cold outside!" Isn't that so, snowflakes?

Comment

POW 3-4

NY Jets +3.5 1st half (MGM)

Jets coming off the embarrassing loss on a national stand alone game, I expect good effort here. Anytime you believe an underdog will give you good effort, it's worth a look. Jacksonville is overrated and so is Minshew. Minshew has completed less than 50% of his passes the past two weeks. The Jets have a good run defense in terms of YPC. If the Jags struggle to run the ball and Minshew can only complete 50% of his pass attempts the Jags are in trouble. I like the Jets for the full game too but will use the first half line here.

Comment

NFL POW (3-4)

Seattle -3.5 (Will Hill)

Playing this since I’m getting 3 free points and because I’m going with better coach and QB as I expect Schaub to play and not Matty Ice. Wouldn't play it at -6.5 or -7 because I don’t see Ryan worth 3-3.5 points over Schaub.

Comment

NFL POW 2-5 2pts ytd

Panthers +6.5 Westgate

There's an extra point available at westgate on this game and it makes it my pick of the week. I like the match up of panthers LB corps against the run and short passing of 49ers.

I also expect Greg Olson to have a big day off a bye.

something like Panthers 24 49ers 20

GLTA

Comment

POW 3.5 WK 8
                    Going with the Bears here against a weak offensive line of LAC. Nagy should have the Bears up big for this game.
                    - 3.5 MGM MIRAGE

Comment

POW 4-3

GB/KC over 47.5 just about everywhere

A Rodgers had a perfect game last week Qb rating of 158. both teams off wins where they both scored at least 30 points.this situation has produced 9-0-1 o/u last 4 yr. i see both teams being able to score. going against the sunday night trend of 7 straight unders. i think the o/u line a little low because of overadjustment

Comment

pow 3-4

carolina -5 william hill

San Fran are 2-15 ATS in their last 17 games as favorites - including the no-cover last week vs Washington. We know that both teams love to run the ball, so I think we will see a lot of clock eaten up. I look for a very low scoring game. Low scoring games always favours the dog. SF has not played great D's this year as the best htey have played is PITT ranked #14th. Carolina D should be able to give Jimmy G trouble. And we all know Jimmy G is suspect to turnovers (INT's)

Comment

• Buckeyefan80
                          Buckeyefan80 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Just a typo heads up cap Carolina is +5 for grading purposes.

2019 NFL P.O.W. (3-4 YTD)

Green Bay Packers -5(MGM)

No mahomes, no eric Fisher, no chris jones, no frank clark, no kendall fuller, and just so you hear it again.... NO MAHOMES!!! dont over think this one. Its a gift. Packers easy

Comment

NFL POW 6-1

JETS + 7. (Wynn)

Sam Darnold and the Jets were embarrassed on national TV last Monday 33-0. I like them to bounce back in this spot. I think the line reflects what the public saw 6 days ago, forgetting perhaps that this is the same team that upset Dallas the game before last. The Jags leave for London after this game to face divisional rival Houston, creating a nice spot for the Jets, who should have only this game on their mind. Decent chance for the TD dog to win outright.

Comment

POW 7-0
                            Chicago -3.5 (MGM)

Bears defense can get back on track today. LAC are not on the same level as the Saints. up front, expect the Chicago D line to dominate the LAC O line causing a couple of turnovers. The Bears offence may have a couple of short fields to deal with and be able to put up enough points to cover the number. In fact the Defense may be able to cover themselves.

GLA

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (4-3-0)

CAROLINA PANTHERS +5 (William Hill)

Kyle Allen might be good. Christian McCaffrey is definitely good. And San Francisco is over valued. This is the spot that Carolina can win outright. The Niners have been solid but we haven't sen them face adversity yet. Kyle Allen will take care of the football and sustain long drives. In the event CAR get up by a score or two their defense can make things uncomfortable for Jimmy G - at least in the fact we haven't see that out of this Niners team yet. The spot just feels like CAR is a live dog and a FG game either way.

Comment

Working...
                              X